• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

API to get local IP?

Started by GSX, September 21, 2006, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero

Warrior

I'm with l2k on this however, it's impossible for code which contains pure API calls to be ripped.

This is all pointless arguing.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Spilled

Quote from: Warrior on September 24, 2006, 02:20 PM
I'm with l2k on this however, it's impossible for code which contains pure API calls to be ripped.

Don't worry this topic will be locked soon.

Cat Food

You are completely missing the point. Read the whole thread over and over until you get it. If you still don't get it feel free to PM me. Although I would think I wouldn't have to explain this to people.

FrOzeN

Quote from: ImaWh0re on September 24, 2006, 07:25 PM

You are completely missing the point. Read the whole thread over and over until you get it. If you still don't get it feel free to PM me. Although I would think I wouldn't have to explain this to people.
No, your missing the point.

It's simple as, "No one gives a fuck what you have to say anymore."
~ FrOzeN

Cat Food

Quote from: FrOzeN on September 24, 2006, 10:39 PM

Then why are you replying? For someone that doesn't care you seem to be showing a lot of interest if you ask me.

FrOzeN

Quote from: ImaWh0re on September 25, 2006, 03:10 AM
Quote from: FrOzeN on September 24, 2006, 10:39 PM

Then why are you replying? For someone that doesn't care you seem to be showing a lot of interest if you ask me.
No, replying doesn't mean I'm interested.

Originally, you started to make a point when questioning things. Then you started inconclusively stating things which where mainly incorrect. At that point, you started to sound like an arrogant idiot and everyone lost interest in what you were trying to say.
~ FrOzeN

Cat Food

Did you miss the part where I said if you have doubt PM me about which parts, and I would provide proof. Or are you just an every day village idiot that rambles to have their two cents put in. I made it very clear I could backup everything I have said, if you chose not to take advantage of that, it's your choice. But you can do so through PMs, this thread is long enough as is. So stop talking shit for two moments and understand your surroundings. It's people like you that make such discussions turn into flame wars. I've been trying to avoid keeping this thread going by requesting through PMs. So you can just shut the fuck up and PM me if you have a problem, and that applies to everyone.

Joe[x86]

ImaWh0re, I was going to consider your claims for half a second, but the way you come here and start ragging on our members in such an idiotic sense has lost you any chance of redemption in my books. I have more respect for Lord[nK] than you. Good job.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Cat Food

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=15762.msg158982#msg158982 date=1159186444]
ImaWh0re, I was going to consider your claims for half a second, but the way you come here and start ragging on our members in such an idiotic sense has lost you any chance of redemption in my books. I have more respect for Lord[nK] than you. Good job.

You don't have to respect me for my claims to be true ;)
People don't like hearing the truth.

------------------
and it only seems like "an idiotic sense" because people trailed so far off from the original topic that it all got lost in translation. I can ensure you though that I am quite right about everything I have said.

Ringo

ImaWh0re, there is a forum for you here, Clicky
I feel the need to point out, this is not the Verbal Bashing forum, its the Visual Basic forum :p

Cat Food

Quote from: Ringo on September 25, 2006, 01:35 PM
I feel the need to point out, this is not the Verbal Bashing forum, its the Visual Basic forum :p

right.

like that avatar you have.

Warrior

Alright let's stop feeding the troll.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

MysT_DooM

Quote from: ImaWh0re on September 25, 2006, 03:16 PM

right.

dont mess with ringo!

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

RealityRipple

Quote from: MysT_DooM on September 25, 2006, 08:46 PM
Quote from: ImaWh0re on September 25, 2006, 03:16 PM

right.

dont mess with ringo!

Or his 1337 SCV of doom!

|