• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

API to get local IP?

Started by GSX, September 21, 2006, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cat Food

Quote from: Mystical on September 23, 2006, 11:23 PM

does it really matter who rips, I've seen plenty of people rip countless times.
People rip from each other basicly daily including ideas, sources, what ever it maybe so what?

whats with all the bitching, defence, moanin and cryin about get over it.

I just think anyone that thinks of himself as such a big person and talks so much shit, and he does, deserves to have the truth dropped down on them. He may not talk shit here, well he already has from what I've seen, but you get the idea. I've been following the whole propaganda thing between fleet- and l2k-shadow and it all seems to start with l2k-shadow. I'm not just here to make him look bad though I try to help where I can.

l2k-Shadow

I wasn't denying making a key tester, I was asking where you get your information that it is a "source duplicate" as you put it.

And it's not like you don't talk shit fleet-, why are you covering up as being someone else in the first place?

I didn't steal the source, as you put it, I based my work off of the source. I believe that is a good way on how to learn to code. There are functions in my source that aren't in the old source, and certainly the code has been cleaned up and reformatted. Again you are throwing something in my face that was written 2 years ago, and never meant to be released publicly, because unlike you, I don't release programs which aren't completely written by me. So what's your point? The function, I did write, I am sorry you have no clue how to work with winsock.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

topaz

You're annoying. Go on bnet and do it there, or PM.
RLY...?

Spilled

Quote from: Topaz on September 23, 2006, 11:52 PM
You're annoying. Go on bnet and do it there, or PM.

How is he annoying? Your on a forum, dont click the topic!

l2k-Shadow

This kid needs to stop flaming me, and once he does, I won't be bothered to retaliate.
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Mystical

Still why do these problems have to come here, l2k-Shadow & Fleet-s bot have nothing to do with these forums as no one even cares, most people here probley don't use eaither of them.

These arnt the forums where everyone really cares what you use or where you got it, Basicly the most supported bot here is SphtBotv3 Since Spht is part of the vL clan, also while keepin his bot topics limited to his personal fourm amoung these forums, Stealth uses his own forums for his own bot discussions, as shadow im sure does along with Fleet-. why is this crap coming to Visual Basic Programming? a forum topic discussion about helping others with there vb6 needs with a hint of critizing from older members. =)

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Mystical on September 23, 2006, 11:56 PM

Still why do these problems have to come here, l2k-Shadow & Fleet-s bot have nothing to do with these forums as no one even cares, most people here probley don't use eaither of them.
These arnt the forums where everyone really cares what you use or where you got it, Basicly the most supported bot here is SphtBotv3 Since Spht is part of the vL clan, also while keepin his bot topics limited to his personal fourm amoung these forums, Stealth uses his own forums for his own bot discussions, as shadow im sure does along with Fleet-. why is this crap coming to Visual Basic Programming? a forum topic discussion about helping others with there vb6 needs with a hint of critizing from older members. =)

Thank you, well said. This kid comes on this forum and starts flaming me for no reason whatsoever. He needs to shut up.

Cat Food

"Key tester of mine? Open source duplicate?"
These are two different statements, as any person would take it.. "Key tester of mine?" is saying "What key tester of mine" in different wording. And the same applies to the other question. This is not a case of poor punctuation it is a case of your ignorance because you thought no one even KNEW about it. So what you are trying to say, is a very bad execuse. And for someone that types in such perfect grammar such as yourself would know this.

"because unlike you, I don't release programs which aren't completely written by me."
You must have me mistaken, because I don't release any programs public.

And yes looking at sources can be a good way to learn but is inefficient. However stealing them is not. Making a few modifications to a program does NOT make it yours. And I quote you, "I have never ripped a program". That being said, you just made a liar out of yourself.

Just incase, let me define this for you: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/never

Also just because you don't know how to use a razor, doesn't give you the right to call others "kid". Not to mention...arn't you like, 14...15?

Now to end all things to come.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We learned you have infact lied recently, and in the past.
We learned you have infact stolen code recently, and also in the past.
We learned that you try to manipulate situations by play on words and false acusations of others, and completely avoiding the subject in general.
We learned that you talk out of your ass, when you don't even know what you are doing yourself.
-----------------------------
That being said, if anyone would like me to provide proof and or has doubt to what I have said above feel free to PM me and I will supply you with links, screenshots, and all that is nessicary.

I've decided to put my foot in this 'competition' of you vs fleet-. Obviously fleet- HAS taken many snippets from the past and he has admitted to it. But he does not lie and spread false information like you. Let me guess, this makes me "Fleet-'s dick sucker" for proving you are one big pile of shit? K Thanks.

I can make a promise to everyone on this forum to never flame l2k-shadow again being that this has been said and done. If he wants to reply, which he probably will, I will still cease to persue it. That being said, just because I won't reply to any more of l2k-shadow's crap, does not mean I don't have something to say. If anyone wants opinions you can PM me.

Mystical

Hey! look at what i can do! I just ripped off the alphabet some letters to use in my sentence.

I am ub0r alphabet Leecher!

Hero

Quote from: ImaWh0re on September 24, 2006, 12:55 AM
"Key tester of mine? Open source duplicate?"
These are two different statements, as any person would take it.. "Key tester of mine?" is saying "What key tester of mine" in different wording. And the same applies to the other question. This is not a case of poor punctuation it is a case of your ignorance because you thought no one even KNEW about it. So what you are trying to say, is a very bad execuse. And for someone that types in such perfect grammar such as yourself would know this.

"because unlike you, I don't release programs which aren't completely written by me."
You must have me mistaken, because I don't release any programs public.

And yes looking at sources can be a good way to learn but is inefficient. However stealing them is not. Making a few modifications to a program does NOT make it yours. And I quote you, "I have never ripped a program". That being said, you just made a liar out of yourself.

Just incase, let me define this for you: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/never

Also just because you don't know how to use a razor, doesn't give you the right to call others "kid". Not to mention...arn't you like, 14...15?

Now to end all things to come.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We learned you have infact lied recently, and in the past.
We learned you have infact stolen code recently, and also in the past.
We learned that you try to manipulate situations by play on words and false acusations of others, and completely avoiding the subject in general.
We learned that you talk out of your ass, when you don't even know what you are doing yourself.
-----------------------------
That being said, if anyone would like me to provide proof and or has doubt to what I have said above feel free to PM me and I will supply you with links, screenshots, and all that is nessicary.

I've decided to put my foot in this 'competition' of you vs fleet-. Obviously fleet- HAS taken many snippets from the past and he has admitted to it. But he does not lie and spread false information like you. Let me guess, this makes me "Fleet-'s dick sucker" for proving you are one big pile of shit? K Thanks.

I can make a promise to everyone on this forum to never flame l2k-shadow again being that this has been said and done. If he wants to reply, which he probably will, I will still cease to persue it. That being said, just because I won't reply to any more of l2k-shadow's crap, does not mean I don't have something to say. If anyone wants opinions you can PM me.

Shut up and die already.

rabbit

Didn't Fleet- quit Battle.Net?  Anyway, I'm with Shadow, ImaWh0re: you're being a douchebag.  Shut up.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

l2k-Shadow

I don't lie, I based my work off of a source in a project that was never meant to be used by public, it is not a "source duplicate". Therefore no, I have never "ripped" a program. I don't know how to use a razor? May I remind you that I am from central Europe, and probably have more hair on my balls than you do on your head.

Lied recently? Where? I put together 5 APIs in a sub.
Stolen code? I based my work off a source in a private project when learning how to program, something you or fleet- have NEVER done, oh wait, i already proved that false. And in a public project at that.
Manipulate situtations? I believe you are the one talking out of your ass now.

You come on this forum and start flaming me. Why? Out of jealousy? There is no "competition" between me and Fleet-, Fleet- frames me constantly and I have at least 12 topics on his site revolving around me and almost every other one has some reference to me or my programs. I post on this forum because it is a great and helpful community, if it wasn't, I would not be posting. What have you done to help? Shit. You just come on here trying to make me look bad like every other cock sucker of fleet-'s has done for the past two years. And guess what? I'm still around, so your attempts are pointless. Get a life dipshit.

I will not respond to anymore of your flame posts.

Warrior

Leeching code is fine.
Leeching code and CLAIMING you wrote it or worse getting PROFIT out of it is wrong.

Fellas, if you want to release code that no one else can touch withought being subjected to the idiotic standards of open source then release it under GPL.

As for bagging on others code: Until you are a programming genius (TheMinistered and some others excluded) I wouldn't act big. It wasn't too long ago that you were newbs too.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Cat Food

Quote from: rabbit on September 24, 2006, 07:19 AM
Didn't Fleet- quit Battle.Net?  Anyway, I'm with Shadow, ImaWh0re: you're being a douchebag.  Shut up.

He isn't active any more, it's hard to get a hold of him. But he still idles in cell on east.
And why am I a doucheag? Maybe you should do your research as well.  I havn't said anything untrue.

Like I said if you want to actually make a point or try to make a point you can PM me. I'm sure you don't understand the whole situation, which exceeds beyond these forums. You have to understand another persons point of view as well.

oh, and rabbit...

Get a life dipshit.

ROFL!

Mystical

Quote from: Mystical on September 23, 2006, 11:56 PM

Shouldn't that have been enough!?

|