• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

oper

Started by dope, September 17, 2006, 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dope

Hi

I'm running sphtv3 with the oper plugin. When I try to ban users using \ban / \kick / \zap etc nothing happens.
THe plugin seems to be working as most other commands work. What do you think the problem is?

rabbit

You probably don't have ops.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

dope

dope

See the thing is im using dmbotop.bcp too and ban/kick works fine on it. I was using both plugins before with no problem, so I'm really confused although it could be part of the problem.

rabbit of course i was on ops im not a moron :)

rabbit

Most people who complain about not being able to ban or kick people usually don't have ops.  Just thought I'd ask.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

RealityRipple

Never used it, but maybe they require different access (or flags, or something) ? Also, I'm guessing the "plugin" is a text file with some vbscript code in it or something. Got a link to it so someone (probably me) can take a look at it?

Ersan

Oper and DMBotOp plugins are BCP's - and those are compiled, as well as closed source.

RealityRipple

Well isn't that nice. So much for debugging then.

dope

dope

Problem solved.

I made the oper.dll file into a bcp instead (I had it set to load on the command .oper before). It works fine when used as a bcp file.

Thank you everyone we figured out I really was a moron