• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Seems as if Bnet's up to it again

Started by IdIm, September 12, 2006, 02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Hdx

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

replaced

THAT BNLSUTIL DONT WORK!   READ

the 1.3.1.1 AND 1.3.0.1 vers release has bnet giving me the game version invalid error (for war3), it was working before, now it dont!

Hint:  go read the topic urself

Mystical

Quote from: replaced on September 17, 2006, 03:25 AM
THAT BNLSUTIL DONT WORK!   READ

the 1.3.1.1 AND 1.3.0.1 vers release has bnet giving me the game version invalid error (for war3), it was working before, now it dont!

maybe you didn't replace 1.3.1.1 right with 1.3.0.1 because it works just fine, we are all using it, must be your code, maybe you should re-look over your code, and make sure your hashes are up-to-date.

Hdx

Quote from: replaced on September 17, 2006, 03:25 AM
You obviously did not read the eintire topic or you would know that I HAVE read that thread! Evidenced by my activity in it.
http://jbls.org/VerCheck.txt
Proof that you are at falt not the updated dll.
(Make sure you have the latest.)
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Cat Food

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on September 16, 2006, 05:35 PM
not at all, my bot uses extractMPQNumber() function in BNCSutil, therefore, it retrieved correct mpq number, reason it did not work is because bncsutil incorrectly handled the large integer, you could load an old version with the new bncsutil and it would work just fine.

'mpqName = Mid$(Data, InStr(1, Data, "IX86ver"), Len(Data))
  'mpqName = Mid$(mpqName, 1, 12) '/old code

'mpqNumber = extractMPQNumber(mpqName) '/old
  'ChecksumFormula = Mid$(Data, InStr(1, Data, "IX86ver"), Len(Data) - 2)
  '/old Coding

So by you saying that fleet- just updated bncsutil and didn't update any coding to get it to work then what do you make of this? This is previous code used to grab the mpq number before the fix. Which you did not change until it was public information, and fleet- did it while it was not. I understand it is nothing spectatular to figure out as it is very very simple. But point of the matter is, you arn't as one three three seven as you try to pretend to be. I have respect towards BNLS coders, but not someone like you that just lies out their ass.

BiG

Uhhh... can ya post the file up for downloading, thats needed or is it something differnt im slow.. ???

Cat Food

I don't know where it is on this site, some where lost in the bncsutil thread so ... if you want you can get it from here,
http://thesource.staghost.com/e2/dle2/Needed%20Files/_Misc/

(fleet's site)

BiG

Something is up with my Fiction, is fiction crap now and you gotta get Artsian or what? take that back sb works but you gotta try connecting a hell of alot lol....  :o

Hero

Fiction uses bnetauth.dll, it no longer works unless updated.

PS: Wrong topic for this  :-\

BiG

Bah... is there a new account maker that does work and what is the section?

Mystical

Quote from: ImaWh0re on September 17, 2006, 02:11 PM
not at all, my bot uses extractMPQNumber() function in BNCSutil, therefore, it retrieved correct mpq number, reason it did not work is because bncsutil incorrectly handled the large integer, you could load an old version with the new bncsutil and it would work just fine.

'/old Coding

So by you saying that fleet- just updated bncsutil and didn't update any coding to get it to work then what do you make of this? This is previous code used to grab the mpq number before the fix. Which you did not change until it was public information, and fleet- did it while it was not. I understand it is nothing spectatular to figure out as it is very very simple. But point of the matter is, you arn't as one three three seven as you try to pretend to be. I have respect towards BNLS coders, but not someone like you that just lies out their ass.

uhm as far as i remember im kinda retarded at the moment just waking up n all, but you don't have to change your code with bncsutil.dll only had to change it with the update of bnetauth.dll hmm, cuz i don't remember changing my code, i just tossed in K's new compiled version worked perfecto. =)

Hero

Quote from: Mystical on September 17, 2006, 03:05 PM
Quote from: ImaWh0re on September 17, 2006, 02:11 PM

'/old Coding

uhm as far as i remember im kinda retarded at the moment just waking up n all, but you don't have to change your code with bncsutil.dll only had to change it with the update of bnetauth.dll hmm, cuz i don't remember changing my code, i just tossed in K's new compiled version worked perfecto. =)
Yes, thats all I had to do as well, K saved the day.

Mystical

Also, even though there was an update with bnetauth.dll and free code to fix it provied here, i think skywing mentioned that there was a very bad memory leak, and yea just to 2nd that, the memory leak is bad by about 10k + each login, is there a work around for that? other then we all know should be just updating to bncsutil.dll but somtimes its useful for old school programs with out changing there full login sequence.

BiG

Mystical

|