• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Seems as if Bnet's up to it again

Started by IdIm, September 12, 2006, 02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

RealityRipple

The simplest answer IMO is to just start using the actual MPQ files instead of all these extra files. Lord[nK] had the right idea when he made his bot and his (i guess new?) dll. I just added the same ability to my bot, and it works wonderfully.

Skywing

The ix86ver dlls are rather buggy, so you'll be having to accept the fact that any server you connect to will be able to crash your program at will (and unless you are careful, run code on your computer).  There is also a rather sizable (think around 28k or so typically) memory/address space leak each time you successfully call CheckRevision.

This is primarily a problem if you connect to third party servers, where even if you verify the signature on the downloaded binary, you are still at risk due to bugs in the handling of various inputs.

BreW

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on September 15, 2006, 07:45 PM
Quote from: BreW on September 15, 2006, 06:58 PM
Shadow stop acting like you're so smart, tell us how you KNOW bnls.dll is a renamed bnetauth?

Alright fleet- dick sucker, here ya go! I love it when people like you try to make it seem like I don't know what I'm talking about.

; MD5 sums generated by FileCheckMD5 version 0.2.1.10
; Free from: http://www.brandonstaggs.com/filecheckmd5.html
; 9/15/2006 5:44:35 PM
01d76da7000404106e268f9ea3143d95|BnetAuth.dll
01d76da7000404106e268f9ea3143d95|BNLS.dll
The only thing that needs to be changed to achieve this result is hex editing BNLS.dll at the end of the file into bnetauth.dll. In case you don't know what that means:

OK you czech piece of shit, i guess you were "right"
lmao but heres the funny part: How come you released your new ver of l2uthless AFTER code was released where Fleet got nF working before? gfg? and if you say that l2uthless was working before nf, thats a lie, because it uses BNLS. Lie more please?
And I'm pretty curious as to what program you "used" to "compare" those two files. Trust me, that's NOT a hex editor. and no, i didn't try to prove you wrong at all, and Don't call me a fleet- cocksucker, you don't know me.
Also, i bet that program you used to "compare" the two files is as legit as this "wc3 banlist" program that was used to "catch fleet-'s sp1der backdoor" PLEASE LIE MORE

MysT_DooM

flame him on his own site, not here.

also, realityripply can you pm a packetlog of the bftpv1
thx

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Yegg

Quote from: MysT_DooM on September 16, 2006, 12:16 PM
flame him on his own site, not here.

also, realityripply can you pm a packetlog of the bftpv1
thx

Regardless of what was said, the two files are identical in the comparison, just with different file names.

And this is not Bnetweb, or some other lame site where every other post is a flame. I suggest you never talk again on these forums if you plan on making posts like that regularly.

Sanguine

seems to me they have changed the integer aswell...

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "4206743121"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:480)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:518)
        at Olympian.CheckRevision.checkRevision(CheckRevision.java:68)
        at Olympian.Login.checkRevision(Login.java:172)
        at Olympian.Login.getAuthCheck(Login.java:90)
        at Olympian.Bot.processPacket(Bot.java:275)
        at Olympian.Bot.rcvdPacket(Bot.java:234)
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "2508930808"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
        at Olympian.CheckRevision.checkRevision(CheckRevision.java:68)
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "2162843297"
        at Olympian.CheckRevision.checkRevision(CheckRevision.java:69)

Hdx

We know, use Double not int. And you will be fine!
Also anyone whos inerested, I made this from Lord's code for VB users to have fun with!
And can someone please edit there posts witht he images >.< its breaking tables ungodly for me >.< (1024x768)
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

l2k-Shadow

very nice work hdx :D

@ BreW, if you plan to make flaming posts, I suggest you leave these forums. But i'll reply to it anyway in a mature manner, unlike you.
1) There is nothing fleet- did to make NF work, new BNCSUtil library was released.
2) The program I used is called Lister and is a part of a utility called Total Commander, and no it is not a hex editor, it simply views a file. I used Hex Workshop to edit the file. I also included the MD5 checksums for both files and they were the same after hexing the string BNLS.dll into bnetauth.dll, in case you did not notice.
3)
Shadow stop acting like you're so smart, tell us how you KNOW bnls.dll is a renamed bnetauth?
Since you want to try to offend me I can try to offend you.
4) As far as I know I had nothing to do with any screenshots concerning using "wc3 banlist" to "catch fleet-'s sp1der backdoor"
Now this issue is done, do not make any off topic posts please.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

BreW

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on September 16, 2006, 03:59 PM
very nice work hdx :D

@ BreW, if you plan to make flaming posts, I suggest you leave these forums. But i'll reply to it anyway in a mature manner, unlike you.
1) There is nothing fleet- did to make NF work, new BNCSUtil library was released.
2) The program I used is called Lister and is a part of a utility called Total Commander, and no it is not a hex editor, it simply views a file. I used Hex Workshop to edit the file. I also included the MD5 checksums for both files and they were the same after hexing the string BNLS.dll into bnetauth.dll, in case you did not notice.
3)
Since you want to try to offend me I can try to offend you.
4) As far as I know I had nothing to do with any screenshots concerning using "wc3 banlist" to "catch fleet-'s sp1der backdoor"
Now this issue is done, do not make any off topic posts please.

That's untrue, you had to change coding within the bot, which you did not do until it was public.
This is what would happen if the coding wasn't altered:
[17:24:16] (0) Connecting - 63.240.202.134
[17:24:16] (0) &H50 Sent
[17:24:16] Failed to gather MPQNumber.
Anything else you would like to add? Contact me on Battle.net, my name is Ahead@USEast.
Let's not carry this out here.

l2k-Shadow

not at all, my bot uses extractMPQNumber() function in BNCSutil, therefore, it retrieved correct mpq number, reason it did not work is because bncsutil incorrectly handled the large integer, you could load an old version with the new bncsutil and it would work just fine.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Spilled

Shadow is correct, extractMPQNumber() did not need to be updated.

Sanguine

Quote from: HdxBmx27 on September 16, 2006, 03:02 PM
We know, use Double not int. And you will be fine!
Also anyone whos inerested, I made this for VB users to have fun with!
And can someone please edit there posts witht he images >.< its breaking tables ungodly for me >.< (1024x768)
~-~(HDX)~-~

Then have you updated your JBLS server? I checked your website before making this post and you mentioned your last update was when they changed their checkrevision process in August.

Hdx

Ya I was the 1st to update <3
The latest news on my server is from 09-14-06 10:19:39 PM
I have to manually go through and add the posts, So the timestamps might be off if I make a typo >.<
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Sanguine

replaced

Can someone update bncsutil again, some bots still use bncsutil now they cant load war3 ne more, b/c of those unsigned integers....

|