Started by IdIm, September 12, 2006, 02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Yegg

Quote from: heRo on September 15, 2006, 05:41 PM
Quote from: Mystical on September 15, 2006, 12:03 PM
Quote from: Yegg on September 14, 2006, 08:29 PM
Quote from: Ersan on September 14, 2006, 08:24 PM
Yeah so, BNLS, BNCSutil, and JBLS all work again, high five.

Unfortunately bots using BNLS will have to be updated. Can't use EternalChat anymore :/.

gunna miss eternalchat =(
It will most likely be updated.

Actually, I just thought of this earlier today, the BNLS.dll used by EternalChat I am guessing is the only thing that would need to be updated. I'm sure Spht wouldn't mind fixing it whenever he has some free time.

l2k-Shadow

fyi BNLS.dll is a renamed BnetAuth.dll
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Yegg

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on September 15, 2006, 06:00 PM

Only renamed? Doesn't BNLS.dll use BNLS while bnetauth.dll uses hashing?

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Yegg on September 15, 2006, 06:52 PM

Only renamed? Doesn't BNLS.dll use BNLS while bnetauth.dll uses hashing?

BNLS.dll doesn't use BNLS, it is a renamed BnetAuth.dll, the fact that a file is named something has nothing to do with the functions of the file :)
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

BreW

Shadow stop acting like you're so smart, tell us how you KNOW bnls.dll is a renamed bnetauth?

Spilled

Quote from: BreW on September 15, 2006, 06:58 PM
Shadow stop acting like you're so smart, tell us how you KNOW bnls.dll is a renamed bnetauth?

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: BreW on September 15, 2006, 06:58 PM

Alright fleet- dick sucker, here ya go! I love it when people like you try to make it seem like I don't know what I'm talking about.

; MD5 sums generated by FileCheckMD5 version 0.2.1.10
; Free from: http://www.brandonstaggs.com/filecheckmd5.html
; 9/15/2006 5:44:35 PM
01d76da7000404106e268f9ea3143d95|BnetAuth.dll
01d76da7000404106e268f9ea3143d95|BNLS.dll
The only thing that needs to be changed to achieve this result is hex editing BNLS.dll at the end of the file into bnetauth.dll. In case you don't know what that means:

Yegg

Does this mean EternalChat bot can still be used without needing any of its code? For instance, grab an updated bnetauth.dll, rename it as BNLS.dll, or something to this extent and expect EternalChat to once again connect to Battle.net? Or, am I completely off?

By the way, nice work on figuring out that BNLS.dll was just a rename of bnetauth.dll.

Hero

Wow... I never even thought of that, I wonder why....

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Yegg on September 15, 2006, 07:58 PM
Does this mean EternalChat bot can still be used without needing any of its code? For instance, grab an updated bnetauth.dll, rename it as BNLS.dll, or something to this extent and expect EternalChat to once again connect to Battle.net? Or, am I completely off?

By the way, nice work on figuring out that BNLS.dll was just a rename of bnetauth.dll.

well eternalchat uses bnls so i don't know what the need for the library is in the first place, but as long as eternalchat parses the mpq file name correctly, it should work either way..

Yegg

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on September 15, 2006, 08:19 PM

well eternalchat uses bnls so i don't know what the need for the library is in the first place, but as long as eternalchat parses the mpq file name correctly, it should work either way..

This was what I was unsure of. Does EternalChat.exe do the parsing? Or does BNLS.dll?

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Yegg on September 15, 2006, 08:29 PM
Quote from: l2k-Shadow on September 15, 2006, 08:19 PM

This was what I was unsure of. Does EternalChat.exe do the parsing? Or does BNLS.dll?

eternalchat, bnetauth doesn't have a function for parsing the file.

Ersan

Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on September 14, 2006, 06:18 PM
As to get-the-number-to-the-left-of-the-dot method, who's to say they're not going to start with ver-1-IX86.mpq?  So before you discount Joe too much, give him a break.

OMG maybe they'll change it to Lol-Faggots-3-STFU-NOOB.mpq

Hdx

Ohh oh simple answer!
Modulize it!
Or!
Configurize it! (is that a word?)
Basically, make the users have access to how your bot grabs the MPQ number in the future!
And then jsut use the .-1 method for now, because it works. Fix it later when it breaks!
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Ersan

My guess is that Spht (and me too) didn't like the idea of sending unencrypted passwords over the internet, and the broken SHA-1 alg's weren't public at the time?  Dunno.

That or he's just retarded.  If you're including the file in the first place might as well support local hashing.

Quote from: HdxBmx27 on September 16, 2006, 12:38 AM
Ohh oh simple answer!
Modulize it!
Or!
Configurize it! (is that a word?)
Basically, make the users have access to how your bot grabs the MPQ number in the future!
And then jsut use the .-1 method for now, because it works. Fix it later when it breaks!
~-~(HDX)~-~

Where does it end, making it so you can change packet headers in case b.net decides to change them?  Making the format of every single packet sent configurable?!  The parsing of them?!

It's really not worth it IMO

|