• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

The Dark Tower series by Stephen King

Started by Probe, September 04, 2006, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Probe

i guess this topic doesnt qualify for the media forum, so i am posting it here. has anyone read the series or any books in it? i havnt really heard alot about it anywhere. i just started reading the first book and was wondering what people who have read them think about it? please dont post spoilers if you have

KrewL RaiN

I actualy just finished the series yesterday and I cant stop thinking about the ending. It was very very unexpected.

This series is like... one of the best series I ever read. It's just one heck of a rollar coaster ride. Keep reading =P

squiggly

Still reading it, but it's not bad. Don't like how King introduces himself into the storyline though, damn egotistical thing to do.
- Posso usar um tradutor de língua, devo ser fresco agora!

KrewL RaiN

Quote from: squiggly on November 03, 2007, 09:23 PM
Still reading it, but it's not bad. Don't like how King introduces himself into the storyline though, damn egotistical thing to do.

Yeah, I thought that was really weird too lol

Barabajagal

I need to get copies of this series some day... Read Black House (which has a bit to do with the series [Talisman sequel {which I have not read}]), and started lookin it up... Liked a lot of his other stuff, except endings <.<