Previous topic - Next topic
|

Mystical

i'll compile n see how it comes out. ;\

if (!formula || !files || numFiles == 0 || mpqNumber < 0 || !checksum) {

im not ub0r great in c++ but since you gave me what i needed to know.. -_-

MyndFyre

Quote from: replaced on September 06, 2006, 09:52 PM
And all u had to do was delete 1 charactor... the "=" sign, perhaps its possible to hex it out?  lol, so who here can read assembly / hex  ??? ?
Yes, it's possible to hex edit it out by changing a JG instruction to a JGE instruction.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Mystical

File not found windows.h when compiling..

Compiling with visual 2005 C++

=(

Stealth

I'm missing "hashtable.c" -- I don't have VS8 so I'm using the VS7 project file. Does anyone have the version of this file used in BNCSutil?
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

replaced

All this trouble because someone said he would update bncsutil to change a single charactor and instead was to lazy to do it for 2 days  >:(.  lol, ok ppls if u can padd hash files, someone can hex this lol

Joe[x86]

I had originally posted this:

Quotereplaced: I can read both. Anyone who says they can program but can't read hex should die.

But a moderator deleted this and (probably the same person) PM'd me. It was early this morning so I didn't notice what you meant by hex right away (I thought you simply meant hexadecimal numbers). In that case, I can read assembly but not hex (in all truth I can *write* assembly, but reading it is a bit harder, and I can only read the simpler stuff without getting a migrane). So, my apologies to anyone I accidentally called an idiot, etc.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

replaced

Lol, for some odd reason, it seems that the bnet server is asking for ix86ver0 half the time.  And when it asks it, if u reconnect it just keeps on asking for the same ix86ver, they change every hour i think.  So annoying, if this is fixed then finally I won't need BNLS at the times I need it anymore.

l2k-Shadow

I disassembled it and fixed the <= to < but... the thing he forgot to add the seed for MPQ 7 so yeah.. bad times, that won't work.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Joe[x86]

To all those who act like this is then end of the world, hang on for five more minutes while someone recompiles it. :P
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

replaced

Why not just remove it entirely, no < or = checks

MyndFyre

Quote from: replaced on September 07, 2006, 10:06 PM
Because if you try to index into an array before the array begins or after it ends, chances are very good that you'll end up accessing the wrong memory and dooming everyone!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Hero

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=15627.msg157659#msg157659 date=1157684206]
To all those who act like this is then end of the world, hang on for five more minutes while someone recompiles it. :P
So I take it you got it covered?

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: replaced on September 07, 2006, 10:06 PM

The first check which is the <= mpqnumber which should be < mpqnumber, is covered, BUT, there are 8 ver mpqs that battle.net sends and 1.3.1 does not contain the seed value for ver7.mpq.. my assembly knowledge is quite poor but i'll do my best all the same.

on other note: it is quite time consuming to compile a C++ project, (unlike VB) mainly due to the fact that there are so many compilers, that whatever works on one may generate 1000 errors on another, like for example i can't compile it with my compiler without having to change a lot of the code which i don't feel like doing, so that being said, unless someone makes it compatible with another compiler or compiles it themselves using a compatible compiler, you're gonna have to wait i suppose.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Mystical

well, i'm using the exact same compiler, but missing 'windows.h'? =\

|