• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BNCSutil 1.3.1

Started by shadypalm88, September 04, 2006, 01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Hero

Quote from: Antarctica on September 16, 2006, 09:19 AM
Hey, when is the BNCSutil going to be updated for the checksum aglorithm change?
Read the whole topic.

l)ragon

Hey, when is the BNCSutil going to be updated for the checksum aglorithm change?
K posted a link to a compiled fix of bncsutils, and (if your lazy) I posted a fix to extract the mpqid in the other thread.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

K

Quote from: l)ragon on September 16, 2006, 03:25 PM
K posted a link to a compiled fix of bncsutils, and (if your lazy) I posted a fix to extract the mpqid in the other thread.

It's worth noting that the extractMpqNum function in bncsutil was never effected by the file name change, since it grabs the character located before the .mpq extention, and not the nth character.

Hdx

K, would it be possible for you to add these  functions to BNCSutil?
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

RealityRipple

Is anyone else getting the occasional Invalid Password error while connecting on War3? It pops up every now and again since the new BNCSutil.

Hero

Quote from: RealityRipple on September 18, 2006, 12:22 AM
Is anyone else getting the occasional Invalid Password error while connecting on War3? It pops up every now and again since the new BNCSutil.
No, although I have only connected to war3 a few times with the new ver, so far no problems.

Antarctica

Quote from: K on September 09, 2006, 02:18 PM
I have compiled the latest version with the fixes mentioned here.
You can download it here.
Still wont connect for me. :( The extract_mpqNumber now works but im still getting invalid version.

RealityRipple

Also, can we get a copy that returns the correct version number in bncsutil_getVersionString and bncsuti_getVersion ? the current copies (both 1.3.1 and 1.3.1.1) return 1.3.0, which is sort of annoying when 1.3.1.1 is required.

Spilled

I'm getting an occasional Invalid Key response using BNCSUtil, Anyone else experiencing this problem? KeyHash returned seems rather short but recieving correct values.

RealityRipple

Not yet... what client is the invalid key on?

Spilled

Hero

Quote from: Spilled on September 20, 2006, 05:14 PM
I'm getting an occasional Invalid Key response using BNCSUtil, Anyone else experiencing this problem? KeyHash returned seems rather short but recieving correct values.
Yes I rewrote so much code thinking it was caused by my mistake, but it came down to just having to be bncsutil.

Spilled

Hrmmm, I've been messin with my code for 2 days now trying to figure out the problem. I guess we will wait for K's input on the situation. I also very rarely recieve invalid password, but I haven't been looking into my code there, the invalid key resulting in IPB was very annoying.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: heRo on September 20, 2006, 05:31 PM
Quote from: Spilled on September 20, 2006, 05:14 PM
Yes I rewrote so much code thinking it was caused by my mistake, but it came down to just having to be bncsutil.

I don't have problems with this.. i use kd_create -> kd_calculatehash -> kd_gethash and it works fine always.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

RealityRipple

ah... maybe kd_quick is broken for cdkey hashing? I do the old way, too, and there's no CDKey problems.

|