• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

And then it came to me.

Started by Tazo, July 29, 2006, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ishbar

Are you honestly this...ugh! There isn't even a word I can think of. Thats how mad your posts make me. Seran Wrap?! NO Something that DOESN'T conduct, like Rubber Stoppers, or some kind of grounder that won't fry your Curriour George ass.

2ndly, Weld them together, it's NOT that hard;

Bonding Wire [ Aluminum based ]
Flux [ I'm not sure if it is needed for such thing metal? ]
A Flame hot enough to melt the bonding wire but not ruin your cans.

Have you even made a blue-print of some sort, perhaps even a cheesey sketch on the back of a used napkin? Have you honestly thought on how you're going to mount your Motherboard, I at least hope you reuse the old chasis because goodluck making one out of redbull cans that is full functional.

In my opinion; Hellen Keller would have an easier time jugding a Miss America padgeant while spinning plates than you would at making your dream case.

P.S. Red Bull isn't even that good and costs too much for the size of the drink. Monster Energy is much more filling :P

warz

Tazo

Quote from: Ishbar on July 30, 2006, 05:37 PM
Are you honestly this...ugh! There isn't even a word I can think of. Thats how mad your posts make me. Seran Wrap?! NO Something that DOESN'T conduct, like Rubber Stoppers, or some kind of grounder that won't fry your Curriour George ass.

2ndly, Weld them together, it's NOT that hard;

Bonding Wire [ Aluminum based ]
Flux [ I'm not sure if it is needed for such thing metal? ]
A Flame hot enough to melt the bonding wire but not ruin your cans.

Have you even made a blue-print of some sort, perhaps even a cheesey sketch on the back of a used napkin? Have you honestly thought on how you're going to mount your Motherboard, I at least hope you reuse the old chasis because goodluck making one out of redbull cans that is full functional.

In my opinion; Hellen Keller would have an easier time jugding a Miss America padgeant while spinning plates than you would at making your dream case.

P.S. Red Bull isn't even that good and costs too much for the size of the drink. Monster Energy is much more filling :P
I was kidding about the seran wrap  :P

and im not welding it.

its obvious this is too complicated, plus i think it would be too light to support the power supply and cd drives...  ::)

disco

Just use a paint can or somethin.
Say it with me:

Ishbar

Thats kinda why I told you to use a Chasis from the old pc...

Also why not just put the cans..on your old pc's case? Or buy a flat sidded one and just use an abrasive to bind the two metals.

Yegg

Quote from: Tazo on July 30, 2006, 06:34 PMi think it would be too light to support the power supply and cd drives...  ::)

Use stilts or put them on the bottom :).

MyndFyre

Yeah I was going to say... while I applaud your.... creativity.... this is likely not a good idea.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.