• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Monitor turns off

Started by teK, July 25, 2006, 04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teK

I have a 17'' LCD BENQ FP71E monitor. After using it for one month, it started turning off randomly for unknown reasons, the power is still on and the pc is running fine, but the picture is gone. I have to wait about 5-10 mins before turning it back on in order for it to work again. Tested it on another computer, it still has the same problem. Any ideas?

l)ragon

sounds like you need to get your money back for it.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

teK

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Hero

Just pawn it then buy a new one :o

Stealth

You could try contacting BenQ's support department.. I've heard they're decent. It sounds like you bought it recently enough that they'll be happy to help you out.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot