• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Does this BCP exist?

Started by Ersan, July 22, 2006, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ersan

Is there a BCP that logs all users seen by the bot (joins/parts) and adds a /seen alias, by any chance? (to be used in conjunction with oper)

Edit: If it doesn't, is it possible with the plugin framework skywing devised?

Edit again: it seems to be, is there any more documentation on this framework?

Edit: Back again, am I to assume that the eventhook isn't implemented yet and that you have to parse the data yourself using the messagehook?

Spht

Quote from: Ersan on July 22, 2006, 07:19 AMIs there a BCP that logs all users seen by the bot (joins/parts) and adds a /seen alias, by any chance? (to be used in conjunction with oper)

Not that I know of.

Quote from: Ersan on July 22, 2006, 07:19 AMEdit: If it doesn't, is it possible with the plugin framework skywing devised?

Of course.

Quote from: Ersan on July 22, 2006, 07:19 AMEdit again: it seems to be, is there any more documentation on this framework?

Yeah... http://www.valhallalegends.com/pub/BCP/SDK/

Quote from: Ersan on July 22, 2006, 07:19 AMEdit: Back again, am I to assume that the eventhook isn't implemented yet and that you have to parse the data yourself using the messagehook?

I agree, you should use MessageHook.

Ersan

Isn't that basically writing a packetbuffer in a plugin of a program that already has a packetbuffer?

BYTE MessageId
^^ any hints as to what that is?  is it just a cookie?  or is it some sort of packet identifier?  Documentation for the propietary plugin framework might be fun.

UserLoser

Quote from: Ersan on July 22, 2006, 05:51 PM
Isn't that basically writing a packetbuffer in a plugin of a program that already has a packetbuffer?

BYTE MessageId
^^ any hints as to what that is?  is it just a cookie?  or is it some sort of packet identifier?  Documentation for the propietary plugin framework might be fun.

It is probably the message id of the incoming packet...  It is what it says, if it had stated "cookie" it would be the cookie.   Do you also want to know what MessageLength and MessageData mean too?

Ersan

No, those were pretty self-explanitory.  It does in fact state 'MessageId' not 'PacketId' - by the way.

I appreciate the attitude.

UserLoser

Quote from: Ersan on July 22, 2006, 10:39 PM
No, those were pretty self-explanitory.  It does in fact state 'MessageId' not 'PacketId' - by the way.

I appreciate the attitude.

Yeah, I know it says MessageId, not PacketId.  What's your point?

Joe[x86]

That you were an ass because it wasn't completely obvious that it was a packet, as message could mean several things, as can identity, including "cookie" as one of them.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Warrior

WOW JOE YOU REALLY CAME TO ERSAN'S RESCUE!
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Joe[x86]

Jesus Christ, I didn't even notice that was Ersan.

PS: Hi Warrior. And Hi Ersan.

Newby

You're an idiot.

A month later, and you defend Ersan.

*sigh*
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Joe[x86]

More like two days. Ersan is cool, back off UL!

Seriously though, hi Ersan. And Newby.