• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Verbyte Hexing Help

Started by Spilled, July 02, 2006, 11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spilled

Hi im trying to hex a zdsbot3 for my friend and im not sure what the verbyte was when this was created since this is old. Does anyone know what the verbyte was at this time? I found the wc2 verbyte but not the starcraft. Thanks in advance guys!

Perhaps maybe (0xCB, 0xC9, forgot the ones before these, can you maybe remind me?)

Hero

IIRC, the source is public, so why hex it?

Spilled

Can't find the source, link plz?

Joe[x86]

If they coded the bot decently they probably used a byte getVerbyte(String game) function. The SC verbyte should be within a few bytes of the WC2 verbyte.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Hero

Quote from: Spilled on July 03, 2006, 01:24 AM
Can't find the source, link plz?
By googling "zds bot", I found the site (first result), lazy boy  :D, anyways, here is the link to the downloads:
http://newds.zefga.net/Files/

Spilled

Already been there by searching google, I don't see no source download link, just for the bot download

rabbit

Quote from: Spilled on July 02, 2006, 11:07 PM
Hi im trying to hex a zdsbot3 for my friend and im not sure what the verbyte was when this was created since this is old. Does anyone know what the verbyte was at this time? I found the wc2 verbyte but not the starcraft. Thanks in advance guys!

Perhaps maybe (0xCB, 0xC9, forgot the ones before these, can you maybe remind me?)
And if you don't feel like recompiling, packet log it.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Spilled

was 0xC9 and has been updated. Thanks

Hero