• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Stanley Cup Game

Started by Akamas, June 19, 2006, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akamas

Game on tonight!  ;D

Go oilers!
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Trance

For whatever reason I find hockey to be realling boring this year. I much prefer to watch baseball, which generally isn't very exciting..

Akamas

Final Score

Edmonton Oilers - 1
Carolina Hurricans - 3

Quote from: Trance on June 19, 2006, 07:45 PM
For whatever reason I find hockey to be realling boring this year. I much prefer to watch baseball, which generally isn't very exciting..

...... okay?
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Trance

And by realling, I meant really.

I think it's because all the hockey games were on OLN and well... I have no reason to watch OLN.

Seemed like a really fast paced game though, much faster than any other playoff games I've seen in awhile.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Trance on June 20, 2006, 12:57 AM
And by realling, I meant really.

I think it's because all the hockey games were on OLN and well... I have no reason to watch OLN.

Seemed like a really fast paced game though, much faster than any other playoff games I've seen in awhile.

WTF?  These playoffs are amazing compared to the typical pace of pro hockey.  I think it was because they didn't play last year.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Trance

I'm saying I think it was fast paced. Much faster than I've seen in a long time.

Hazard

Got owned by Carolina, the trophy stays in the US and in the East!

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Rule

Quote from: Hazard on June 20, 2006, 10:32 PM
Got owned by Carolina, the trophy stays in the US and in the East!

I think there were more Canadian players on Carolina than there were on the Oilers .  GG.