• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Font Sizes

Started by Grok, June 07, 2006, 12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grok

Moderator could you consider a written change to the rules regarding usage of engorged fonts?  Before that ridiculous thread spills over into new ones.  I hate new rules, so many just a suggestion and let people decide when to ignore it.

Arta

A rule would be appropriate if people do start doing that. Let's hope they don't.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Arta[vL] on June 07, 2006, 04:56 AM
A rule would be appropriate if people do start doing that. Let's hope they don't.
I'm on board pretty much with Arta.  The last thread got a bit out of hand, but it's not a common occurrance.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Invert

This is not very political.

Forged

Quote from: Invert on June 07, 2006, 12:07 PM
This is not very political.

I thought maybe congress was considering a bill to regulate font size in a legal document before clicking on the thread.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself