• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Programs for money

Started by UserLoser, June 06, 2006, 12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UserLoser

Bored lately, so I'm trying to think of if there's any type or programs/bots/hacks/etc to write for various games that people would actually buy and I could make money off of.  I was thinking some sort of pindlebot for D2 where it's so-called "clientless"...or maybe a dedicated war3 custom game host/channel operator bot...battlefield 2 stat bot (basically like a winbot for sc :P)...any ideas?

rabbit

You're still reversing VB6.  How sad.

Do what you want, UL.  I personally find that web development makes a bit of money.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Spht

Quote from: Maddox on June 06, 2006, 04:09 AM
Still programming for battle.net, how sad.

If it makes you money and you enjoy it, then why stop doing it?

Maddox

Quote from: rabbit on June 06, 2006, 07:33 AM
You're still reversing VB6.  How sad.

Do what you want, UL.  I personally find that web development makes a bit of money.
Still reversing VB6?

Never have before.
asdf.

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

UserLoser

Recently, I had been offered $100 twice to write a B.net related tool, one of which I had worked on.

warz

Why don't these offers come my way? :-(

Maddox

UserLoser, more like just UberLoser, am I right?
asdf.

Warrior

Wow you're funny.

But then again..no.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Denial

Quote from: UserLoser on June 06, 2006, 06:02 PM

Recently, I had been offered $100 twice to write a B.net related tool, one of which I had worked on.

Was his name cele?
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Yegg

Quote from: Denial on June 07, 2006, 10:59 AM

Was his name cele?

Cele's offer was for $500 when he asked if I would do the job, unless he decided to change it at a later time.

UserLoser

Quote from: Denial on June 07, 2006, 10:59 AM

Was his name cele?

One of the offers were

Akamas

You should write a program that would take over the world and kill people with a click of a mouse. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a buyer, just sell it to G. W. Bush, I'm almost positive he would pay a good amount for it.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Fr0z3N

I was offered 200$ for a d2 channel/ingame spam bot. I made it and was almost finished it when I had to reformat and it seemed I didn't back it up.

topaz

Quote from: Fr0z3N on June 08, 2006, 03:52 PM
I was offered 200$ for a d2 channel/ingame spam bot. I made it and was almost finished it when I had to reformat and it seemed I didn't back it up.

Is the offer still up? I'll do it and split you 20$ ;)
RLY...?