• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Cinco de Mayo

Started by CrAz3D, May 05, 2006, 12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorothrigs

QuoteIf someone is so desperate that he is willing to work for $20 a day to feed his family, and in spite of this he is being kept out of the US legally, then I congratulate him for breaking a stupid law in order to continue his survival.  It is a choice you would make, it is a choice I would make, and you are hypocritical to look at them in such a shameful light for doing it.

Well, I suppose you could say he's desperate to feed his family.
But, if he were to get a worker's visa, he could get a MUCH better job without having to humiliate himself by doing jobs for 20$ a day.

Also, this so called 'stupid law' is not stupid. It provides neccessary border control, and liberals like you refuse to increase the amount of security that is provided.

Some background info - I'm friend's with a mexican and an el-salvadorian. So don't say I'm racist.

Rule

Quote from: lorothrigs on May 09, 2006, 11:58 PM
QuoteIf someone is so desperate that he is willing to work for $20 a day to feed his family, and in spite of this he is being kept out of the US legally, then I congratulate him for breaking a stupid law in order to continue his survival.  It is a choice you would make, it is a choice I would make, and you are hypocritical to look at them in such a shameful light for doing it.

Well, I suppose you could say he's desperate to feed his family.
But, if he were to get a worker's visa, he could get a MUCH better job without having to humiliate himself by doing jobs for 20$ a day.

Also, this so called 'stupid law' is not stupid. It provides neccessary border control, and liberals like you refuse to increase the amount of security that is provided.

Some background info - I'm friend's with a mexican and an el-salvadorian. So don't say I'm racist.

1) None of my posts advocate decreasing border security
2) If he were to get citizenship he could also probably get a better job.  If someone is willing to go out of their way to work for $20/day illegally, perhaps
it is unreasonably difficult for him to either get citizenship or a worker's visa?
3) No, I won't say you're racist, but I think I can safely say you're an idiot.  In addition to the points I've listed, I've noticed those who aren't creative enough
to articulate a substantitive argument like to throw around the "liberal" label as though it were some horrible ailment.
Quote from:
Liberal    adj.
1) Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
2)Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

I'm glad to know that you've been brainwashed into thinking that calling someone "tolerant" is an insult.

4) lol, you're friends with a mexican.  You must be an outstanding human rights advocate for doing something like that.

CrAz3D

Just because he can't get here legally doesn't mean it is right for him to come anyway.

I've got ALOT of mexican friends & even a few black ones that are friends with mexicans!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

lorothrigs

Quote4) lol, you're friends with a mexican.  You must be an outstanding human rights advocate for doing something like that.

Good job completely taking that out of context. I said don't call me racist because I'm not. Instead, you somehow make it sound as if I said that I was an outstanding human rights advocate, to quote your exact words. Not sure how you came up with that one, and I probably never will.

|