• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Bizarre IE7 Beta 2 problem

Started by MyndFyre, April 21, 2006, 10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyndFyre

This problem was also seen in System Restore.

It came up after I installed 3ds max 7 on the system that had IE7 beta 2.

It was solved by uninstalling 3ds max and IE7. 
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

MyndFyre

Evidently I hit CTRL+my mousepad's scroll side.  IE6 didn't show this, and in fact it's never worked before, but when I put IE7 back on it happened again.  So I tried CTRL+mousepad scroll side up and it "zoomed" back into view.  Weird.  &_&
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Warrior

If you notice your SSes..you're at 10% zoom.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

MyndFyre

Oh wow, I didn't even know about that feature.  Ctrl+mousewheel in the past has been size of the text, not zoom.

Newby

Hah. Leave it to Warrior to point out useless features. ;)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

topaz

Quote from: Newby on April 21, 2006, 11:35 PM
Hah. Leave it to Warrior to point out useless features. ;)

No... there just happens to be a little magnifying glass in the corner that says '10%'.
RLY...?

Warrior

Yes they took text zoom a little further, made the whole thing zoom. I think it scales very nicely when zoomed into maximum.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Joe[x86]

Cool, now your sig will fit into the Window. =)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.