• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

New South Park Episode!!!

Started by CrAz3D, April 06, 2006, 12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Ok, I'm sure you've all heard about the Scientology episode & Isaac Hayes leaving the show shortly after & the show destroying Chef...

BEST INSTALLMENT YET:
Tonight's (new?) show plays on the muhammed cartoons alot...not until they started playing on Cartman turning around his views did I realize that this episode is indirectly mocking Hayes & Scientology even more!

Its beautiful!  Family Guy is blamed for showing Muhammed ... symbolizes South Park mocking Scientology.  Cartman flipping all of a sudden is Hayes flipping.
It is flipping genious!

OH!...whoa!
Ending is the BEST.  Its a 2 part episode, to make a point I think.  They talk about America waking up to this censorship then continue to say "will free speech prevail or will Comedy Central puss out"....NICE. 
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Arta

CrAz3D

come one wednesday night, I hope this conclusion episode is even better
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Meh

The way the make fun of Family Guy flash backs is great :D.

CrAz3D

The 2nd part is on tonight!
WOOT!
(ré-bun-dance)

teamstfu

The 2nd part pretty much sucked... ::)

Meh

CrAz3D

that was freaking gay.
I wrote a little complaint to ComedyCentral saying "hey, if south park was originally going to show the episode with muhammed you guys shold show it!"
(ré-bun-dance)

Insolence

I think all the episodes this season were pretty good; South Park is back to its old self.