• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Interesting thing about tomorrow

Started by Laverick, April 04, 2006, 05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vuther.de

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on April 16, 2006, 07:49 PM
That reminds me...my friend's birthday is on 06/06/06.

I wouldn't want to be his friend.

VictoryInJesus

Sigh............guys you do understand that it is just a number right?

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=14693.msg149832#msg149832 date=1144209735]
Why will we have mass insanity? According to Christianity, hasn't the world ended 7 or so times now?

According to Christianity, know one knows when Jesus will return (not even Jesus himself!) and when it does happen, boy you will know.

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=14693.msg149832#msg149832 date=1144209735]

If you'd consider Jehovah's Witnesses to be Christians. But they say only 144,000 will go to heaven, and have predicted that the world would end seven times (different days that they predicted it on, in the past).

Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians, they are a cult. I have read about thier "inner beliefs" ugh...they have the Watchtower (Lighthouse?) and such. Besides read my sig, that verse is straight from the Bible. And as for predicting the end, no one will ever do it (if even Jesus dosen't know, how could they?) but the Bible says they will try untill the He returns.

It IS possible that He will come on that day, but it is just as likely to happen in 5 minutes......RUUUN SCREAMING!!! AGHHHHHHH /sarcasm  ::)

Vic's 5
Jesus:"Look! I  stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in"Rev3:20

"If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book.And if anyone removes words from this book, God will remove that person's share in the book of life"Rev22:18-19

Greatest commandment:"You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind"Matt22:37

Jesus:"Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne"Rev3:21

topaz

Quote from: VictoryInJesus on July 27, 2006, 09:47 PM
Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians, they are a cult. I have read about thier "inner beliefs" ugh...they have the Watchtower (Lighthouse?) and such. Besides read my sig, that verse is straight from the Bible. And as for predicting the end, no one will ever do it (if even Jesus dosen't know, how could they?) but the Bible says they will try untill the He returns.

What do you call Jesus's early ministry then? A full fledged religion, a cult, or a traveling circus?
RLY...?

Hero

Quote from: inner.de on June 07, 2006, 03:26 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on April 16, 2006, 07:49 PM
That reminds me...my friend's birthday is on 06/06/06.

I wouldn't want to be his friend.
You need all the friends you can get.