• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

SC Bots in C++

Started by Mecctro, April 04, 2006, 10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mecctro

Does anyone know were i can get help with or some code for a C++ Bot?

I dont really know VB as well as C++ that's the reason I want to know.

Thank you in advance.

Yegg

So, why not learn C++?

Joe[x86]

He knows C++, not VB. (Don't tell him to learn VB!)

If you can find a copy of slackchat, it's well written in C.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Mecctro

yes i know c++ thnk you

MyndFyre

Ahh, in that case you can get help and possibly code here for bots in C/C++ or several other languages.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Eric

Joe[x86]

Warrior

What are you talking about? That's one of the most valuable things while coding..
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Explicit

You could look into DarkMinion's DMBot.  The source is lying around somewhere...
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Mephisto

Quote from: Warrior on April 05, 2006, 12:35 AM
What are you talking about? That's one of the most valuable things while coding..

To the somewhat versed C/C++ programmer, sure, but to a newbie?  haha...

Kp

Quote from: Warrior on April 05, 2006, 12:35 AM

Perhaps for you poor Windows users.  It's of no use to us Linux folk! ;)

Even on Windows, I'd prefer to download and install the Platform SDK, so that I don't have to keep sifting through an ever rearranging Microsoft website.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Warrior

Well maybe I generalized a little, it's pretty useful for people developing under Windows (which he seems to be doing since he mentioned VB)

I don't know about you Mephisto but each page is rich with information and even offers samples, once he learns the basics the rest is just a matter of looking it up as you need it. I believe some pages have general C/C++ information as well.

I personally don't look through that mess of a navigation that is MSDN but I just type google WindowsAPIFunctionNameHere() and it usually turns up the MSDN page.
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Joe[x86]

Had you read it, he said that he doesn't want to be referred to a VB source code, because he doesn't know VB.

EDIT -
For some reason, I used future tense. Fixed.

Warrior

Had you read what I said it clearly states he referenced VB which implies he is using Microsoft even if he isn't using VB..

Additionally he knows VB, just not as well as he knows C/C++.

Quit it.

Mephisto

Quote from: Warrior on April 05, 2006, 02:30 PM
Had you read what I said it clearly states he referenced VB which implies he is using Microsoft even if he isn't using VB..

Additionally he knows VB, just not as well as he knows C/C++.

Quit it.

Clearly he doesn't know VB since he knows nothing of C/C++ (perhaps the basics) and compared his knowledge of VB to C/C++ as close.