• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Illegal Immigrants

Started by CrAz3D, March 28, 2006, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Quote from: dxoigmn on March 30, 2006, 03:15 PM
Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on March 30, 2006, 02:48 PM
We aren't jailing someone for fitting a specific mold. We're jailing someone for NOT RESPECTING BORDERS, AND CHEATING EVERYONE ELSE.

That kind of argument can be made against every non-Native person in the Americas, but somehow that is not a valid arugment.

Personally, I think it's just capitalism at its best. Ahh, but when it starts affecting me, the American, then suddenly I'm not all for capitalism. Seems like there is something much deeper than that.
No it can't.

When most people came over it was unrestricted access to America.  People were (&still are) coming in the groves because its the land of oppurtunity.  Now that restrictions have been placed it is breaking the law.

Also, they ARE cheating everyone else by now paying taxes & driving uninsured (& registered too I assume)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Adron

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 30, 2006, 04:14 PM
No it can't.

Yes it can. The indians were there before you.

Ishbar

Make a pact with Mexico? lol, idk. Where we give them an X ammount of money to provide for the jailee's. Knowing mexico they'll prolly use all of that money for a fancy motor scooter  :P

CrAz3D

Quote from: Adron on March 30, 2006, 10:23 PM
No it can't.

We didn't cheat when we took their land...we just came in & moved them away...they didn't have laws against it.  We attacked, they defended...fair & square, we won.  (its jacked up, but true)

The mexicans are cheating.  They're moving in, when we try to defend ourselves they get all f'ing riled up about rights they don't even really have under MY Constitution, hell, I don't even know if Mexico has a Constitution. (I never learned mexican history other than that we kicked them out of here too)
They steal from us (in ways) & we take advantage of them (in ways)...since its our turf we make the rules & they play by them or stuff gets nasty.  They aren't playing the game right & stuff is getting nasty, maybe we ought masacre the illegal immigrants like we did the indians ...
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Rule

I can barely believe what I just read in the post above this.   I don't think what you've said is even worthy of being dignified with a proper response.

Forged

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 31, 2006, 12:56 AM
Quote from: Adron on March 30, 2006, 10:23 PM
No it can't.

We didn't cheat when we took their land...we just came in & moved them away...they didn't have laws against it.  We attacked, they defended...fair & square, we won.  (its jacked up, but true)

The mexicans are cheating.  They're moving in, when we try to defend ourselves they get all f'ing riled up about rights they don't even really have under MY Constitution, hell, I don't even know if Mexico has a Constitution. (I never learned mexican history other than that we kicked them out of here too)
They steal from us (in ways) & we take advantage of them (in ways)...since its our turf we make the rules & they play by them or stuff gets nasty.  They aren't playing the game right & stuff is getting nasty, maybe we ought masacre the illegal immigrants like we did the indians ...

Yeah, they have a constitution, believe it or not they even have a democratically elected leader...
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

CrAz3D

Quote from: Rule on March 31, 2006, 01:04 AM
I can barely believe what I just read in the post above this.   I don't think what you've said is even worthy of being dignified with a proper response.

All I said is that illegal immgrants (generally mexicans) are stealing from us in ways and when we try to stop it everyone cries about it.

When we stole from the indians they killed us & we ended up in bloody battles in which we won.  The indians "had their chance" kind of a thing, a time in which they could prove themselves & say "hey, back off"...we're trying to do that now with illegal immigration & people (I see alot of kids on TV really) protesting us fighting back against illegal immgrants stealing from us.
(ré-bun-dance)

dxoigmn

So let's posit that Indians are a conquered people, as you would suggest CrAz3D. Then why would the United States enter into treaties which, I remind you, are the supreme law of the land by the United State's own Consititution? That does not make sense. You only enter into treaties with foreign nations, not conquered peoples.

Our governmental structures, by today's standards, were more sophisticated than the United State's very own government. In fact, there is much evidence pointing to the fact that the founding father's looked to the Iroquois Confederacy (one of the many tribes having laws as Forged suggests) and other surrounding tribes for ideas to use in the US Constitution. Just because we did not fashion laws in the same manner as Europeans did (i.e. that we choose laws democractically), does not mean laws did not exist.

CrAz3D

Can you not have treaties with nations you have defeated in war?

Anyway, while watching local news right now (we're right on the border & near El Paso which is basically apart of Juarez & has a few hundred thousand mexicans) I saw where kids had walked out & were "protesting".  Police bought in busses to take them home & the kids started rioting, throwing stuff, kicking the busses, and so on.  It was labeled a Cesar Chavez march.

These kids are destroying ANY support they might get.  I'm not exactly possitive, but wasn't he a peaceful protester like Martin Luther King Jr.? 
Damn kids.
(ré-bun-dance)

topaz

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 31, 2006, 08:53 AM
Can you not have treaties with nations you have defeated in war?

Anyway, while watching local news right now (we're right on the border & near El Paso which is basically apart of Juarez & has a few hundred thousand mexicans) I saw where kids had walked out & were "protesting". Police bought in busses to take them home & the kids started rioting, throwing stuff, kicking the busses, and so on. It was labeled a Cesar Chavez march.

These kids are destroying ANY support they might get. I'm not exactly possitive, but wasn't he a peaceful protester like Martin Luther King Jr.?
Damn kids.

Yes. It's difficult to keep a captive people passive without making them think they're being treated equally or fairly - thats what treaties with the Native Americans are veiled under.
RLY...?

Banana fanna fo fanna

The mass slaughter of the Native Americans was a horrible affair and shall never be repeated and was wrong. The fact is, if the Mexicans had superior weaponry and diseases which Americans weren't immune to, then they can cross our border as much as they want because, well, brute force can break laws. However, enforcing our own border laws is a must. If we don't enforce those laws, its a slippery slope to lax enforcement of everything else. In principle, this is wrong. In practice, it's a huge security breach as well as a giant reason healthcare costs in the United States are what they are.

Newby

Get out of my country you illegals. Come back when you decide to wait in line and become legal citizens.

That's my opinion, and I doubt any of you can persuade me to believe that the illegal immigrants are better citizens than those who take the time to become legal.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Hostile

From the law that I did see, it wouldn't jail them per say. It would detain(jail) them until they are deported though.
- Hostile is sexy.

CrAz3D

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/10/immigration/index.html
QuoteIn Lexington, Kentucky, they waved signs that read: "We were all immigrants once," and "We are not terrorists," The Associated Press reported.
What are these people, retarded or something?  The controversy is being made out to be immigration vs. anti-immigration, it is about (as was mentioned to me, which sounds rather true), sovereignty.

Misinformed people suck.
Someone needs to inform them, which seems hard to do.  When one dude calls the feds (saw this clip on CNN) & says "hey, there are self proclaimed illegals here, come deport them" the illegals scream racism & such...
I discriminate against stupid people, that is what I support.  Stupid isn't ignorance, but ignorant people can become stupid people rather easily.
(ré-bun-dance)

Mephisto

The Senate proposal I mentioned earlier was passed last week some time while the strict House of Representative legislation is still in debate, though it seems unlikely at this point it has a chance of passing in the Senate.

|