• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Kazaa Lite ++

Started by Ishbar, March 27, 2006, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ishbar

Ever since I updated Windows SP2 KLite++ never connects...any suggestions?

:P

Kp

Upgrade to SP4.  You're crazy to run around with such an ancient Service Pack.  Even SP3 was pretty flaky, never mind SP2...
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

quasi-modo

uh... why use kazaa?  There are better networks out there now since a lot of people moved away from kazaa.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Ishbar

I like kazaa thank you, I get my best results from that. I HATE limewire / morpheus / bearshare / aeres and all that other bullshit. Kazaa Lite ++ has been the only p2p i like. Bitcomet is nice..but they never have those hard to find songs.

ps...Im pretty sure I said I have Xp...sp3 and 4 are 2000 only I believe.

Kp

Quote from: Ishbar on March 27, 2006, 09:17 PMps...Im pretty sure I said I have Xp...sp3 and 4 are 2000 only I believe.

Where in your original message does the string 'xp' appear?

Quote from: Ishbar on March 27, 2006, 01:46 PMEver since I updated Windows SP2 KLite++ never connects...any suggestions?

Newby

Soulseek @ original poster.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

MrRaza

LordNevar

http://www.speedguide.net/read_articles.php?id=1497

All the info you seek on how to fix SP2 for p2p programs.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Ishbar

Well..I never said I had win2k either..so you were being presumptuous on your part...

I tried that EvID deal..and Kazaa still refuses so connect, btw, soul seeker?

Kp

Quote from: Ishbar on March 28, 2006, 12:19 PMWell..I never said I had win2k either..so you were being presumptuous on your part...

Yes.  I presumed you wouldn't be using an OS requiring activation if you're also trolling the lower grade file-sharing networks.

Ishbar

No..I just like Music.  :-\

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Kp on March 28, 2006, 06:06 PM
Quote from: Ishbar on March 28, 2006, 12:19 PMWell..I never said I had win2k either..so you were being presumptuous on your part...

Yes. I presumed you wouldn't be using an OS requiring activation if you're also trolling the lower grade file-sharing networks.

OEM ftw.

Quote from: Ishbar on March 28, 2006, 12:19 PM
btw, soul seeker?

www.google.com

Quote from: Ishbar on March 29, 2006, 04:45 AM
No..I just like Music. :-\
www.itunes.com
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Ishbar

If theres one thing i've noticed..this forum for support is just like our Government. Rather than solve the direct issue, I get every god damn other solution to everyproblem BUT mine  >:(

I tried the Program on that site given a few pages down, still nothing.
If I had the money for fucking Itunes I wouldnt be asking for kazaa, and instead be pissing my money away
Just help with the problem..NOT MAKE MORE!!! -Insert aim angry face here.-

LordNevar

www.warez.com, If you don't want to use the program than use the connection patcher that comes with it. That link to the site I gave you explaind the connection problem in detail. Or you can always google SP2 Connection Patcher. It's SP2 not your firewall, and or other software flaw. It is a direct flaw with SP2.

I am not condoning warez on this site, I am merely directing him to more help on the subject. It is at his descretion on whether or not he wants to use it or not.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: Kp on March 27, 2006, 08:07 PM
Upgrade to SP4.  You're crazy to run around with such an ancient Service Pack.  Even SP3 was pretty flaky, never mind SP2...

You're a jerk