• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Acclaim Games

Started by JimRaynor-SoK, March 26, 2006, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimRaynor-SoK

a new company that is going to change the way you play video games.

www.acclaim.com

check it out now!

rabbit

Who are you?  Acclaim has been around for ages :\
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

JimRaynor-SoK

no the new acclaim the old one went bank rupt. 2 years ago. someone else bought the name acclaim. there totally different.

rabbit

O.  Ok.

But that doesn't answer my first question.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

LordNevar

He's that guy, you know the guy that started this thread. You know you were there has has 8 posts, he's that guy.

I take no responsibility if anyone's feelings get hurt from that comment.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

JimRaynor-SoK

topaz

Quote from: LordNevar on March 28, 2006, 09:29 PM
He's that guy, you know the guy that started this thread. You know you were there has has 8 posts, he's that guy.

I take no responsibility if anyone's feelings get hurt from that comment.

You are lame.

Acclaim caused me a lot of grief; why are they coming back now?
RLY...?

rabbit

To cause you MORE grief! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

warz

Please, make NBA Jam!

JimRaynor-SoK

umm yes acclaim is back. www.acclaim.com makin 2 new games right now.

Zakath

My guess is that this guy is a marketing plant. Probably getting paid to make posts like this on behalf of the "new Acclaim."
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.