• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Another question for Libs/Dems

Started by DarkMinion, March 10, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMinion

A yes or no, one word answer will suffice for either of these questions. Yes, there is a point to this, but I would like to get a few answers before I get around to it.

Question #1:

Do you think President Bush lied to America when he said quote: "Saddam Hussein's nuclear program and weapons of mass destruction are a threat to the security of the United States of America." ?

And question #2:

Who did you vote for, Bush or Kerry?

Mephisto

#1 - Under the circumstances, I don't think he lied, per se.  I think he honestly believed there was a threat, and felt he had the responsibility for neutralizing it.  However, I believe he acted far too hastily, and didn't accurately assess the threat Iraq actually posed to us.  Nor do I believe he went in with a plan, which is largely why we are in the situation we are in now.

#2 - Personally, I would've voted for Bush under the circumstances of us being in the middle of a national crises & war, and it seemed to me Bush was doing a fairly okay job at handling the situation.  Obviously much changed during the first year of his term.  If we were not however, in a state of crisis, I certainly would not have voted for him & the situation of our economy & other issues are enough to explain why, IMO.

Then again, you may not want to use my answer, since I consider myself a social moderate who leans towards the liberal side more often; although I despise stupid far-left liberals like Hillary Clinton & the Democratic Chairmen.

DarkMinion

Sigh @ not reading instructions.

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Arta

DM: you can't reasonably expect people to answer yes or no to a question with such complicated implications.

Mephisto

Quote from: Arta[vL] on March 10, 2006, 08:34 PM
DM: you can't reasonably expect people to answer yes or no to such a question with such complicated implications.

I agree...

DarkMinion

Due to thread hijacking, I request that this thread be deleted.  I had a point to make, but you all ruined it.  Thanks.

Hitmen

Quote from: DarkMinion on March 10, 2006, 04:58 PM
A yes or no, one word answer will suffice for either of these questions. Yes, there is a point to this, but I would like to get a few answers before I get around to it.

Question #1:

Do you think President Bush lied to America when he said quote: "Saddam Hussein's nuclear program and weapons of mass destruction are a threat to the security of the United States of America." ?

And question #2:

Who did you vote for, Bush or Kerry?
1. No
2. No

Forged

QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Adron

DarkMinion

To all of those who answered Yes....do you think John Kerry is a liar?

Forged

Yes

I also think he is a douche bag.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

hismajesty

Point of thread: John Kerry was head of the Senate committee that gave George Bush the intelligence on the WMD in Iraq.

Expected answer of Democrats:
1. Yes
2. Kerry

(I'm guessing.)

Adron

I have no idea what John Kerry told Bush. What I do know is what Bush told everyone else. For all I know, John Kerry might have told Bush there was no WMD in Iraq. After all, the president could rewrite things as he likes.

hismajesty

Quote from: Adron on March 12, 2006, 06:13 PM
I have no idea what John Kerry told Bush. What I do know is what Bush told everyone else. For all I know, John Kerry might have told Bush there was no WMD in Iraq. After all, the president could rewrite things as he likes.

Um we're not talking personal conversation.