• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Diablo II Maphack

Started by warz, March 05, 2006, 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warz

Anyone know where to download the most current, working version of mousepads maphack?

QwertyMonster

Doesn't Warden detect this, and give you a straight instant ban?

Joe[x86]

Not if the person who wrote it had any clue what they were doing?
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Joe on March 06, 2006, 06:42 PM
Not if the person who wrote it had any clue what they were doing?

I'm sure the person who wrote it knew he was making a maphack.  I don't see the relevance,
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Joe[x86]

Like WoW glider. Launching Diablo II as a restricted user to block the Warden's ability to find the windows used by you, an administrator. Normal users can't tell what an administrator is doing.

PS -
WoW uses the exact same Warden system that Diablo II uses, IIRC.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

rabbit

Warden is IN Diablo II.  How can you stop it by loading it as a user?  It can still hash its own memory.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Newby

Quote from: rabbit on March 07, 2006, 09:20 PM
Warden is IN Diablo II.  How can you stop it by loading it as a user?  It can still hash its own memory.

He means launch Diablo II (and Warden) as a limited user, and the hack as an administrator, so that the limited user account can't view what the administrator is running.

I don't think this would work, though.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Akamas

From experience, I suggest that you don't use a maphack period. Although, if you disagree, I suggest checking out the Official website: http://www.mousepad-d2.com/
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Sorc.Polgara

Did Mousepad ever stop charging?

It started out and was free for awhile, but then he started charging $10 and that pissed a lot off... but that was awhile ago.

rabbit

Quote from: Newby on March 07, 2006, 10:43 PM
Quote from: rabbit on March 07, 2006, 09:20 PM

He means launch Diablo II (and Warden) as a limited user, and the hack as an administrator, so that the limited user account can't view what the administrator is running.

I don't think this would work, though.
Warden takes hashes of the Diablo II processes.  Hacks inject themselves into the process.  It doesn't matter what's run as what, a program can hash itself.  If the hash Warden sends doesn't match the control that Battle.Net checks against, you lose.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

warz

yup. my 'warz' account got closed on east.

Psycho

I got Stings maphack on my site. I've used it for like 3 months and nothing bad has happened.
http://the0rder.com/downloads.html