• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Yeah, yeah...

Started by Invert, February 25, 2006, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

I'm back playing WoW on Thunderlord. My cousin is on that server that is why, he has 3 lvl 60 chars and he got me to play again. I just started so if you want to join me there you are welcome. I'm also playing Alliance this time because of my cousin...blah.

Name: Sikrus, lvl 7 Dwarf warrior. Woot.

Thing [vL]

Joe[x86]

Tell me when you aproach 40, and I'll bust out my Warlock.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Invert

Quote from: Thing [vL] on February 26, 2006, 07:02 AM
Noob

Who you callin' a noob? I take on 2 lvl 8 mobs at once! Noob!

Thing [vL]

Quote from: Invert on February 27, 2006, 04:34 PM
Noob

Oh yeah but can you beat Hogger?

Invert

Quote from: Thing [vL] on February 28, 2006, 08:12 AM
Quote from: Invert on February 27, 2006, 04:34 PM
Noob

Oh yeah but can you beat Hogger?

Who is Hogger?
Dude I am lvl 8 now! I only get to play 2 hours a day :(

Zakath

Hogger is a level 12 elite gnoll. I've heard of large groups defeating him, but I've never seen it for myself.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

l)ragon

Quote from: Zakath on February 28, 2006, 06:23 PM
Hogger is a level 12 elite gnoll. I've heard of large groups defeating him, but I've never seen it for myself.
A level 10 paladin can smoke him the lonestar way.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Zakath

Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Invert

Ok, I killed Hogger today. I was lvl 12 and he did not even take my health down past 1/2 way. On a different note I already have over 20 gold and I'm lvl 13. By lvl 40 I should have enough gold to buy 2 mounts. AH owns.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Invert on March 05, 2006, 11:32 PM
Ok, I killed Hogger today. I was lvl 12 and he did not even take my health down past 1/2 way. On a different note I already have over 20 gold and I'm lvl 13. By lvl 40 I should have enough gold to buy 2 mounts. AH owns.

Chinese Farmer!!!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Thing [vL]

Quote from: Invert on March 05, 2006, 11:32 PM

Lies!  If you don't have a Fraps then it didn't happen.  Oh and before you ask me what Fraps is, learn2google.

Invert

It did happen, it's just that you will never get to see it.

Zakath

Zerg

About time Zakath!
ps: it's whimp/zulja from Eredar :p