• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Invade a country - rebuild and leave, or conquer and rule?

Started by Grok, February 06, 2006, 09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Quote from: Networks on February 08, 2006, 08:28 PM
What were the stats for? I mean things like:
15. Students are taught field sanitation and hand washing techniques to prevent the spread of germs.

Are not amazing to me, sorry.

Its showing that they're becoming more hygenically conscious so they dont get diseases & die.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Warrior

I don't understand Invert's post either, I agree that we should be in Iraq NOW since what's done is done.

Naa, I think we should have gone in regardless. With all that good that's been done, I mean if the US were under those conditions would you rather other countries NOT help us because they would invade "in defiance of the international consensus that it was unjustified"? Sorry, I want clean water and a right to vote for who I want.

But more on topic:
I believe what we're doing there with helping them rebuild is good. They will finally have conditions we take for granted here.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Warrior on February 09, 2006, 11:50 PM
I don't understand Invert's post either, I agree that we should be in Iraq NOW since what's done is done.

Naa, I think we should have gone in regardless. With all that good that's been done, I mean if the US were under those conditions would you rather other countries NOT help us because they would invade "in defiance of the international consensus that it was unjustified"? Sorry, I want clean water and a right to vote for who I want.

But more on topic:
I believe what we're doing there with helping them rebuild is good. They will finally have conditions we take for granted here.

I think we should've finished the job in the Gulf War, that way we can focus on other things.  OH WELL.
Damn Mexicans are invading.  I swear, if I see one walk across my front yard with a bag of dope that little mother better start running.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Grok

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 09, 2006, 11:55 PM
I think we should've finished the job in the Gulf War, that way we can focus on other things.  OH WELL.
Damn Mexicans are invading.  I swear, if I see one walk across my front yard with a bag of dope that little mother better start running.

Racist hatred attitudes are not welcome on my forums.  You're on notice.

MysT_DooM

if we leave now, the radicals and terrorists that left because of our presence will just come back....The Iraqi Guard and police and not capable of enforcing anything by themselves at the current moment.  There skills are at a person who is at week 3 of boot camp....

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

iago

Quote from: MysT_DooM on February 10, 2006, 10:52 AM
if we leave now, the radicals and terrorists that left because of our presence will just come back....The Iraqi Guard and police and not capable of enforcing anything by themselves at the current moment.  There skills are at a person who is at week 3 of boot camp....

So what you're saying (I think..?) is that you agree with Grok?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Quote from: Grok on February 10, 2006, 10:36 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 09, 2006, 11:55 PM

Racist hatred attitudes are not welcome on my forums.  You're on notice.
Sorry, I should've been more specific.  That comment is made in reference to the drum smuggling militias coming over here.
(ré-bun-dance)

Grok

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 10, 2006, 12:04 PMSorry, I should've been more specific.  That comment is made in reference to the drum smuggling militias coming over here.

Oh I had no idea.  I think we can all agree that drum smuggling militia are worth of our hatred.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Grok on February 10, 2006, 12:10 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 10, 2006, 12:04 PMSorry, I should've been more specific.  That comment is made in reference to the drum smuggling militias coming over here.

Oh I had no idea.  I think we can all agree that drum smuggling militia are worth of our hatred.
Yeah, I had just finished posting in the General section on a Mexican militia smuggling thing...I still had that subject in my head...I wouldn't purposely be racist towards someone...I have a lot of Mexican friends (kinda hard not to here)
(ré-bun-dance)

MysT_DooM

i dunt know wat Grok said since i didnt reall whole thread, but if we leave the mice will just come back in.

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

DarkMinion

Did someone say something about drum swallowing magicians?