• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Highfive Bush Admin for unemployment coming back down!

Started by CrAz3D, February 03, 2006, 11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Quote from: DarkMinion on February 04, 2006, 12:11 PM
Perhaps you should boost the power on your sarcasm meter.
Sorry, its hard to tell when its just in writing

Quote from: Grok on February 04, 2006, 12:59 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 04, 2006, 11:35 AM
Most of them related to 9/11.
If the US wasn't already into 'war mode' then I doubt we would've randomly gone to Iraq
QFT.
Randomly gone to war with Iraq. I love it.
Since we're in 'war mode' still, we might randomly go to war with Iran?
I mean we were already at war with places so a new war wouldn't be as unusual.  if we weren't in any war a new war would be random.

I didn't mean that we DID randomly go to war with Iraq, I meant that had there been no 'war n terror' then the Iraq war wouldve been sorta random.

The possible war with Iran would be way more international than the Iraq war is/ever was.
It is Europe that has asked the UN security council to get involved.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

DarkMinion

Crazed, you couldn't have possibly thought I was serious with that post.  A 10 year old could've seen the sarcasm dripping from it.

Grok, I'm curious as to what you think about Iran.  Myself, I'm torn.  I'm not concerned about Iran nuking us of course, as that would be an act of suicide for them, but I am very concerned for Israel.  Their president was a former (well, probably still is) terrorist leader and has said in his own words that he would wipe Israel off the map if he got the chance.  Iran simply cannot be allowed to develop nuclear weapons, because they will use them if given the chance.  We both have a very good mutual friend over there and I am very concerned for him and the rest of them.

Now, I'm not saying we should run in there blasting, but something really needs to be done.  And a lot of other countries and the UN agree.

CrAz3D

Quote from: DarkMinion on February 04, 2006, 01:38 PM
Crazed, you couldn't have possibly thought I was serious with that post.  A 10 year old could've seen the sarcasm dripping from it.
I know it didn't make sense.
I don't even remewmber why I posted the "most isn't all", I'm tired, the flu isn't fun.

QuoteA top Iranian official said Saturday his country will resume full nuclear-enrichment activities after the nuclear watchdog agency voted to report Iran to the U.N. Security Council over its nuclear program.

QuoteJavad Vaeedi, deputy of Iran's nuclear negotiating team, said nuclear programs would resume, without restriction, and Iran will no longer allow unannounced inspections of its nuclear facilities.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/02/04/iran.wrap/index.html

I want to move to the moon now, however, I think if we let Iran build nuclear weapons then maybe THEY will destroy the Middle East and the rest of the world can finally live in our western 'sinful' peace.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...