• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Iraq Pictures, could be upsetting...

Started by CrAz3D, February 03, 2006, 10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

hmm, looks like issue is resolved, a real solider in Iraq.

Anything else anyone wants to refute?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Warrior

Haha that made me laugh. Big ol gun with a kitty.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Warrior on February 03, 2006, 04:18 PM

Haha that made me laugh. Big ol gun with a kitty.

heh, word.  Not expected really
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Networks

God this U.S. propaganda at its best.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Networks on February 03, 2006, 05:13 PM
How so?
I link to pictures & its automatically propaganda?

(ré-bun-dance)

disco

Remeber kids:  It's no coincidence that "happy" rhymes with "Iraqi"
Say it with me:

CrAz3D

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 03, 2006, 05:16 PM
How so?
I link to pictures & its automatically propaganda?
I suppose it is, but propaganda has such a negative meaning behind the word these days.
They're just pictures from Iraq.
(ré-bun-dance)

topaz

Really? I've seen plenty of propaganda on the effect we've had on Iraqi civilians (gory, generally), and I think it's time for a change.

* Topaz hugs DM
RLY...?

Networks

Quote from: Topaz on February 03, 2006, 05:21 PM

Really? I've seen plenty of propaganda on the effect we've had on Iraqi civilians (gory, generally), and I think it's time for a change.

* Topaz hugs DM

I don't think any propaganda is necessary just cold hard facts are good for me. What does a solider petting a kitten have to do with anything? Looks like propaganda to me (especially that picture). Symbolizes our "compassion."

Today in my govt class we were discussing the real reputation of America and many ignorant people don't realize it's not a good one. Wake up and develop a taste for the world.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Networks on February 03, 2006, 05:49 PM
Quote from: Topaz on February 03, 2006, 05:21 PM

* Topaz hugs DM

I don't think any propaganda is necessary just cold hard facts are good for me. What does a solider petting a kitten have to do with anything? Looks like propaganda to me (especially that picture). Symbolizes our "compassion."

Today in my govt class we were discussing the real reputation of America and many ignorant people don't realize it's not a good one. Wake up and develop a taste for the world.
1) The pictures are fact...did that man not pet the kitty?
2) The soldier shows that American forces aren't "there to destroy everything"
3) The picture of the dead Iraqi is propaganda (probably more so than the pictures I posted as there is no story as to why he is dead or who he was)
4) Our reputation isn't that greaet, no.  Probably because we want something & we take it.  We also have a tendency to get involved in situations where other countries are way fucked up so we can stop them & eventually spend billions of dollars rebuilding/building their country
(ré-bun-dance)

topaz

We do indeed have a poor reputation, but not (solely) because of the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. We give billions of dollars in foreign aid, and many more from civilians, but does anyone recognize that? No, because people have the tendancy to emphasize our flaws and faults, or just because they want a reason to hate the only superpower.
RLY...?

Meh

Fuck foreign aid. Sought our own countrys out. I dont want to donate money to oxfam and have it sent to Iraq or India or somewhere. I wnat my money to go to this country or Use I could benefit from such as Cance Research UK.

Newby

Please provide facts and evidence that half of the world hates us and hates what we're doing to Iraq.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Mephisto

Quote from: Newby on February 03, 2006, 07:01 PM

Please provide facts and evidence that half of the world hates us and hates what we're doing to Iraq.

lol

Meh

I hate America for how they "forced" Britain into war. I hate your goverment but not America all in all.

|