• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

New Games?

Started by Invert, January 30, 2006, 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

Is it just me or there are no more good games that are coming out? All the stuff that is out now is sort of like "been there done that". What ever happened to innovation in the gaming industry?

rabbit

Tales of Symphonia (2003) is awesome, and Tales of Legendia is coming out soon.  Both for Gamecube, but very awesome anways.

I wish more games like Starcraft would come out.  Back then, it was like "*yawn*WTFISTHIS?ITROCKS", but now it's like "*yaww [...] n*"

I'm with you, Invert.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Mephisto

WarCraft III is fun if you haven't played it; especially at higher levels of competetive play (similar to SC).

hismajesty

Gun was a new twist. (Wild Wild West FPS.)

Warrior

I agree Tales of Symphonia is an awesome game. My friend owns it for GC.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Mephisto on January 30, 2006, 03:47 PM
WarCraft III is fun if you haven't played it; especially at higher levels of competetive play (similar to SC).

I'm addicted to Green TD. Been playing with Towelie[x86] on West. You'll almost always get wrecked at level <20, because of all the idiots, but if you and a friend play teal and blue and make the other slots computer, you'll do just fine (remember AA, ouch). Me and the towel hit 33, then air owned us.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Meh

TD's FTW. I owned Cube, love island TD. Green TD is also great.

Invert

I was talking about PC games  :-\

WarIII got boring 3 years ago. WoW got boring a year ago. Game Cube was never worth my money.
The only MMO I would be interested in playing is the one that is in the works by Mythic (people that made DAOC) they are making a Warhammer MMO. The Civ games have gone to shit. The RTS games are all the same.

I am also looking forward to Hellgate: London for a RPG.

I'm playing the waiting game (pun intended).

Joe[x86]

WC3 TD's was just a fork of this topic. Feel free to split it (might be a nice conversation).

Continuing on, back when I played WC3 (the first time around, before I started programming) I loved Island TD. Any chance I can get a copy of that map from you? IM me some time.

Meh

Reformated the other day sorry mate.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I'm looking forward to the release of BFME II because I'm a major LOTR fan :)
http://www.ea.com/official/lordoftherings/bfme2/us/blogs.jsp

AntiVirus

GunZ is fun!

www.gunzonline.com /.net, not sure. :(

Anyways, the International Version's server is being moved and finalized and what not, so it's down. :(

But, it's VERY fun.
"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Spht

l)ragon

*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on January 31, 2006, 04:18 PM
I'm looking forward to the release of BFME II because I'm a major LOTR fan :)
http://www.ea.com/official/lordoftherings/bfme2/us/blogs.jsp

Major LOTR fan? You're my new soulmate! =p