• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Fascinating Picture

Started by Mephisto, January 26, 2006, 06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephisto

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Mephisto

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 26, 2006, 06:29 PM
Old.

Comments like those are so annoying that I think moderators should ban people on site for them.

Explicit

Quote from: Mephisto on January 26, 2006, 06:42 PM
Old.

Comments like those are so annoying that I think moderators should ban people on site for them.

Then I'm glad that it's a matter of opinion.  If you want me to say something that contributes, then here:

Yes, I do agree that the picture is fascinating.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Newby

Old.

Posting old stuff is so annoying that I think moderators should ban people on site for them.

See how an opinion works?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Mephisto

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 26, 2006, 06:57 PM
Old.

Then I'm glad that it's a matter of opinion.  If you want me to say something that contributes, then here:

Yes, I do agree that the picture is fascinating.

Explicit: :)

As for you Newby, perhaps someone missed it?  Besides, what you're saying isn't even the opposite of what I am saying because it's irrelevant.  I'm saying I don't like people posting pointless posts like "Old", "Stupid", etc.  As where you don't like people who bring up old stuff when perhaps someone missed it and it's worth bringing up again.  I imagine there are a number of subjects brought up a second time producing meaningful discussion.

Newby

Quote from: Mephisto on January 26, 2006, 07:37 PM
As for you Newby, perhaps someone missed it?  Besides, what you're saying isn't even the opposite of what I am saying because it's irrelevant.  I'm saying I don't like people posting pointless posts like "Old", "Stupid", etc.  As where you don't like people who bring up old stuff when perhaps someone missed it and it's worth bringing up again.  I imagine there are a number of subjects brought up a second time producing meaningful discussion.

I wasn't trying to maintain the opposite of you.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

Mephisto

Quote from: Newby on January 26, 2006, 10:26 PM
Quote from: Mephisto on January 26, 2006, 07:37 PM

I wasn't trying to maintain the opposite of you.

Then why the fuck would you try to tell me 'how an opinion works?'  Do you ever make sense?  I mean seriously...think about what you're typing before you type it, please.

Akamas

First time I've seen that, neat.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Newby

Quote from: Mephisto on January 27, 2006, 12:39 AM
Then why the fuck would you try to tell me 'how an opinion works?'  Do you ever make sense?  I mean seriously...think about what you're typing before you type it, please.

Sigh.

I was simply stating that your opinion is just that. An opinion. No one cares if you think comments such as "old" are retarded and the people that post them should be banned. No one cares that I think posting old stuff should warrant a ban.

Damn. All I seem to do lately is start fights. I think I'm done.
- Newby

Joe[x86]

Seeing topics die so quickly like this is quite annoying. I think moderators should ban (in fact, moderators can't ban, only administrators can, hm!) the people that cause this to happen.

On a side note, because this is not a bad post, that picture is quite trippy. Someone should show it to GameSnake.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

FrOzeN

Quote from: Joe on January 27, 2006, 11:02 PM
On a side note, because this is not a bad post, that picture is quite trippy.
Eh, the only real trippy picture I've seen is this and yes it's really old.
~ FrOzeN

quasi-modo

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch :)

frozen, i hate that picture because I always end up looking at it for way too long :P
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Ishbar

Is it normal to see the black dots moving alot and the outrings not..?

quasi-modo

I see the center of the rings moving
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle