• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Where do you fall?

Started by jigsaw, January 21, 2006, 02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

This thread is almost going a bit TMIesque.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

quasi-modo

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 22, 2006, 10:20 PM

what's the matter, not secure with your masculinity? The talk about penises making you feel a bit uncomfortable?
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

CrAz3D

Quote from: quasi-modo on January 22, 2006, 10:25 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 22, 2006, 10:20 PM

what's the matter, not secure with your masculinity? The talk about penises making you feel a bit uncomfortable?
No, I'm not insecure, it just seems odd to be discussing it w/people online.
My girlfriend likes to discuss it w/whoever though so I spose here is fine too
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

jigsaw

Girls dont *want* small boobs, girls don't *want* to drive a GEO Metro, they would rather drive a Tahoe. Girls don't *a super thin* guy. What makes you think girls want small things!? Thats obsurd, Girls want big things, its America!

QwertyMonster

Quote from: jigsaw on January 23, 2006, 10:00 AM
its America!

I'm in England. :P Opposite i guess then? Most girls don't want BIG, neither SMALL, Average is what most girls want.

quasi-modo

Girls dont *want* small boobs, girls don't *want* to drive a GEO Metro, they would rather drive a Tahoe. Girls don't *a super thin* guy. What makes you think girls want small things!? Thats obsurd, Girls want big things, its America!
I'm not saying thin... im saying long. Look, who  wants to be sore? If I were having something inserted in me I would certainly want it to be small so that I wouldn't be sore later.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

shout

I fall between my knees.

Warrior

You must have high knees.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

Quote from: quasi-modo on January 23, 2006, 01:20 PM
I'm not saying thin... im saying long. Look, who wants to be sore? If I were having something inserted in me I would certainly want it to be small so that I wouldn't be sore later.

They don't even feel it after the first four inches or something like that. Most of the nerves are at the entrance and stuff, plus besides, girth contributes more to pleasure due to the placement of the nerves as well.

quasi-modo

Well duh, so why do I need a very long penis?
WAR EAGLE!

hismajesty

Quote from: quasi-modo on January 23, 2006, 04:23 PM
Well duh, so why do I need a very long penis?

So the girl doesn't laugh. :)

quasi-modo

Well... if you don't let her see it, like the lights are out, she wont know until it's too late.
WAR EAGLE!

jigsaw

You guys study too much, I just know from feedback... that my size pleases girls more than most guys they sleep with... Im like the star from "What women want" I know what they are saying in their heads... and its alllllll good.

Explicit

Quote from: jigsaw on January 23, 2006, 11:56 PM
You guys study too much, I just know from feedback... that my size pleases girls more than most guys they sleep with... Im like the star from "What women want" I know what they are saying in their heads... and its alllllll good.

I forgot that you were the one who uploaded a picture of their penis for all the world to see.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 24, 2006, 12:20 AM
Quote from: jigsaw on January 23, 2006, 11:56 PM

I forgot that you were the one who uploaded a picture of their penis for all the world to see.
........................... :-X
(ré-bun-dance)

|