• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Starcraft 1.13f

Started by Explicit, January 18, 2006, 04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Explicit

VerByte: 0xCD (unchanged)
VerHash: 0x0101030B

Patch log:

Quote--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- patch 1.13f
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Fixed several bugs that contributed to game exploits.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

l2k-Shadow

Is it just me, or does this patch work on west, but east is still running 1.13e?
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Explicit

AntiVirus

Do you have a link for the .zip file?  Please and thankyou. :)
"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Yegg

Quote from: Brandon on January 18, 2006, 05:50 PM

Just run your Starcraft client. Everyone on planet earth has one.  :P

UserLoser

Explicit

AntiVirus

Quote from: Yegg on January 18, 2006, 05:51 PM
Quote from: Brandon on January 18, 2006, 05:50 PM

Just run your Starcraft client. Everyone on planet earth has one:P
Lol, I am glad that isn't true. :)

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

QwertyMonster

Thanks for that link Hdx.

tA-Kane

It's nice to know that Blizzard is still patching StarCraft, even years after its release in 1998... unlike some other companies...
Macintosh programmer and enthusiast.
Battle.net Bot Programming: http://www.bash.org/?240059
I can write programs. Can you right them?

http://www.clan-mac.com
http://www.eve-online.com

DeTaiLs

I really wouldent call it patching its obivious blizzard is starting to not care about Starcraft the main purpose of the patch was to correct the mineral hack that was out and it took them two months after they knew about it realse the patch and they didnt even patch it all the way and they still left two mineral hacks unpatched for terrian and protoss.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: DeTaiLs on January 21, 2006, 12:03 AM
I really wouldent call it patching its obivious blizzard is starting to not care about Starcraft the main purpose of the patch was to correct the mineral hack that was out and it took them two months after they knew about it realse the patch and they didnt even patch it all the way and they still left two mineral hacks unpatched for terrian and protoss.

I love how big of a runon that post was, not to mention how the "Blizzard Fan" image in your signature totally contradicts that.

Anyhow, Blizzard finally beat the phobia of revision F patches! Woo!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

DeTaiLs

Quote from: Joe on January 21, 2006, 12:24 AM
Quote from: DeTaiLs on January 21, 2006, 12:03 AM

I love how big of a runon that post was, not to mention how the "Blizzard Fan" image in your signature totally contradicts that.

Anyhow, Blizzard finally beat the phobia of revision F patches! Woo!

Just got back from a track meet and didnt feel like using correct grammer. How is pointing out what Blizzard is doing not making me a fan I just pointed out the patch didnt even do anything, also Blizzard never went past C so its kind of so the phobia about F aint even correct.

Networks

How do you know those mineral hacks that weren't patched just went unnoticed. It simply means that they patched the most noticable or frequently used hack at that current period. They wouldn't provide a patch and just be lazy to patch the rest, that would be stupid and time consuming to release ANOTHER patch after more complaits. Sorry I guess blizzard employees just aren't in the know about hacks or really care all that much. I am sure they patch when they recieve complaits so they may satisfy their customers and you have to realize that with a very old game like Starcraft. I am sure Warcraft III is a whole different story since it's much newer.

DeTaiLs

Quote from: Networks on January 21, 2006, 02:02 PM
How do you know those mineral hacks that weren't patched just went unnoticed. It simply means that they patched the most noticable or frequently used hack at that current period. They wouldn't provide a patch and just be lazy to patch the rest, that would be stupid and time consuming to release ANOTHER patch after more complaits. Sorry I guess blizzard employees just aren't in the know about hacks or really care all that much. I am sure they patch when they recieve complaits so they may satisfy their customers and you have to realize that with a very old game like Starcraft. I am sure Warcraft III is a whole different story since it's much newer.

It would be pretty bad if they went unnoticed, because all three methods of the mineral hack have been out since 1.12 with the morph hack, and people have went onto the blizzard forum and e-mailed them and tould them the methods of how the mineral hack worked so they could patch it and all three methods dident even get patched.