• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Chocolate covered New Orleans

Started by CrAz3D, January 18, 2006, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Quote from: Nagin"It's time for us to rebuild a New Orleans, the one that should be a chocolate New Orleans," Mr Nagin said. "This city will be a majority African-American city. It's the way God wants it to be. You can't have New Orleans no other way."

Quote from: Nagin"Surely God is mad at America," Mr Nagin, himself black, said at a ceremony to mark Martin Luther King Day. "He sent us hurricane after hurricane after hurricane and it's destroyed and put stress on this country. Surely He's not approving of us being in Iraq under false pretences. But surely He's upset at black America also. We're not taking care of ourselves, we're not taking care of our women, and we're not taking care of our children.

"What are we doing? Why is black-on-black crime such an issue? Why do our young men hate each other so much that they look their brother in the face and they will take a gun and kill him in cold blood?"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/01/18/wnagin18.xml&sSheet=/portal/2006/01/18/ixportal.html

MK, WTF.

I wish all federal agencies would just pull out now.

Liberal people are into the welfare of the people of our country, "do whats best for the masses"...if they really believed that NO money would go to that idiotically built hole of death & we would just dig it all out & let the ocean come in.

God is punishing them cause they were stupid enough to live below sealevel on the coast, seriously, who does that!?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

MyndFyre

I don't understand.

"I have a dream... that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Why do people in positions of leadership, particularly black people, even focus on the difference between black and white people?  I swear if they'd just shut up about it, maybe one day everyone would forget about it.  It's certainly not happening now.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Forged

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 18, 2006, 10:35 AM

Liberal people are into the welfare of the people of our country, "do whats best for the masses"...if they really believed that NO money would go to that idiotically built hole of death & we would just dig it all out & let the ocean come in.

God is punishing them cause they were stupid enough to live below sealevel on the coast, seriously, who does that!?
Just saying 'Fuck it' to New Orleans was my suggestion as well, unfortunatlly the powers that be don't think like I do.  They want votes...

The level of stupidity it takes to move back to NO after this amazes me, it is kind of like those people that live in the Keys and kit hit by hurricane after hurricane every year...
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

CrAz3D

Quote from: Forged on January 18, 2006, 11:49 AM

Just saying 'Fuck it' to New Orleans was my suggestion as well, unfortunatlly the powers that be don't think like I do.  They want votes...

The level of stupidity it takes to move back to NO after this amazes me, it is kind of like those people that live in the Keys and kit hit by hurricane after hurricane every year...
They're rich though, somewhat I assume.
NO is full of ignorant poor people who should move to Arizona where nothing happens but heat.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Stealth

Quote from: MyndFyre on January 18, 2006, 11:01 AM
I don't understand.

"I have a dream... that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Why do people in positions of leadership, particularly black people, even focus on the difference between black and white people?  I swear if they'd just shut up about it, maybe one day everyone would forget about it.  It's certainly not happening now.

Quoted for truth. It seems logical that as we try to put racism behind us, race should become less of an issue, instead of a key point.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

iago

....that idiotically built hole of death & we would just dig it all out & let the ocean come in.

You're absolutely right, they should all move to a smart place, like LA.  That way, instead of being on a flood plain, they'll be on a fault line. 

I wonder how quickly they will respond when a Richter 9-10 earthquake dumps LA into the Pacific...
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Joe[x86]

It's funny. The only ones still dragging on about racism are black people, mostly.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on January 18, 2006, 12:46 PM
....that idiotically built hole of death & we would just dig it all out & let the ocean come in.

You're absolutely right, they should all move to a smart place, like LA.  That way, instead of being on a flood plain, they'll be on a fault line. 

I wonder how quickly they will respond when a Richter 9-10 earthquake dumps LA into the Pacific...
I'd cheer if alot of California fell off, although we'd lose a HUGE part of our economy:(
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: Joe on January 18, 2006, 01:00 PM
It's funny. The only ones still dragging on about racism are black people, mostly.

QFT, isn't it annoying?

I'm sick of all these effing things like that. Black people are uber racist.

Like today, my friend I went to sports authority and on the way back we were at a stop light and we had Mike Jones on loud and the windows down and I had my seat back and I had my elbow out the back window right? Because we're gangsta and all. Well anyway these two black guys pull up beside us in a UHAUL truck or something and just look at us. Then we laugh hysterically. Then when the light turned green and we started rolling (they went straight we went on the on-ramp to interstate) they honked their horn at us.

They probably didn't like that we were listening to "their" music at "their" volume and had our seats reclined to "their" driving position.

Arta

That kind of assumption is the most prevalent and insidious form of racism, one which everyone is guilty of, to a degree. Perhaps they were honking their horn to express approval?

CrAz3D

hmm.

The honking thing could just be them thinking you're  stupid like I do @ anyone that listens to crap @ high volumes.

Arta, were you refering to trust's honking thing specifically or also to Joe's thing about black people dragging out racism?
(ré-bun-dance)

Arta

Trust's honking thing.

Joe's comment I found rather strange. Isn't it to be expected that victims of racism will be vocal about it?

hismajesty

Quote from: Arta[vL] on January 20, 2006, 04:26 AM
Joe's comment I found rather strange. Isn't it to be expected that victims of racism will be vocal about it?

No. If you're white I mean.

Newby

Yes, however, when they go as far as to blame everyone and everything for their misfortunes, and continue to do so when we are trying to help them...
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

Trust's honking thing.

Yeah, if they WERE victims of racism.

I think as Joe said, most of the racism today comes from the other side
(ré-bun-dance)