• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Freakin People in New Mexico

Started by CrAz3D, January 09, 2006, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/08/mouse.fire.ap/index.html

Man catches mouse, man tries to burn mouse, mouse runs into house.  House needs to be doused.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Mephisto

Yegg

Crazed, you realize that we no longer need to watch the news? We have you! You keep us informed on everything that happens regardless of where it has happened or what it is about.  8)

Augural Sentinel

Did he really expect the mouse to stay in the fire?  Maybe if it was an old person or a baby, one of them might stay in.

UserLoser

Quote from: Yegg on January 09, 2006, 02:19 PM
Crazed, you realize that we no longer need to watch the news? We have you! You keep us informed on everything that happens regardless of where it has happened or what it is about.  8)

Anything to get his post count up

CrAz3D

Quote from: UserLoser on January 09, 2006, 09:03 PM
Quote from: Yegg on January 09, 2006, 02:19 PM

Anything to get his post count up
I found it amusing that a dude threw a mouse into a fire & the mouse ran into the house & the mofo burned down.

You seem to be the one with pointless posts & basically a pointless existance on this forum
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

quasi-modo

Quote from: Augural Sentinel on January 09, 2006, 02:44 PM
Did he really expect the mouse to stay in the fire?  Maybe if it was an old person or a baby, one of them might stay in.
so you are saying we need to throw old people and babies into fires because they wont run away?  ???
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

CrAz3D

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/5973746/detail.html

BOO
As the news reports now the mouse was already dead & wind just blew flames into the house
(ré-bun-dance)

Newby

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 10, 2006, 12:15 AM
You seem to be the one with pointless posts & basically a pointless existance on this forum

After seeing this post, I tend to agree. A lot of people could learn from that. He fails to see how amazingly popular and looked up to he could become if he showed people even a tutorial on how to do it. :P

EDIT -- Although I'm not very useful, either. All I do is post randomly. I don't even help anyone.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

quasi-modo

I was confused for a second... I thought I was getting called useless. Ive helped maybe once in my whole forum existance so it's true... but I thought it was a bit harsh to say it, lol. One of those unspoken but obvious things.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

UserLoser

Quote from: Newby on January 10, 2006, 09:11 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 10, 2006, 12:15 AM

After seeing this post, I tend to agree. A lot of people could learn from that. He fails to see how amazingly popular and looked up to he could become if he showed people even a tutorial on how to do it. :P

EDIT -- Although I'm not very useful, either. All I do is post randomly. I don't even help anyone.

No tutorials needed.  I'm not here to get anyone to like me, or anyone to hate me.  Whatever you want to think about me is up to you based on how you interpret the way I am here.  Maybe when the entire project is completed, it could be open source to show you all a true b.net chatter bot :P

But really, don't need the news anymore now that we have Cr432z3d with the daily news bulletins

Newby

Quote from: UserLoser on January 10, 2006, 11:18 PM
Maybe when the entire project is completed, it could be open source to show you all a true b.net chatter bot :P

Do it. You seem to like having pride. If you released something like this under the GPL, people would worship you.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

PaiD

Augural Sentinel

Quote from: quasi-modo on January 10, 2006, 12:31 PMso you are saying we need to throw old people and babies into fires because they wont run away?  ???
Jeez, what's wrong with you? ::) You sell the babies on the black market!  Why waste perfectly good produce?  As for the old people, I just said that because a lot of them (not all) tend to be rather feeble and they wouldn't be able to get out.