• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Request for Information: Warcraft 3 Gaming Protocol Documentation

Started by topaz, January 04, 2006, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topaz

RLY...?

UserLoser

I don't think this is something for the public to have as it would greatly harm the public gaming environment.  Same reasons why there's no public Starcraft game bots out there

topaz

How about bits and pieces? I only require information regarding joining games and documentation involving map verification and map downloading.
RLY...?

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

PaiD

last night I tried to packet log war3.exe using WPE Pro .7a. For some reason it doesnt show up on the list so i cant get into it anymore. Any ideas on what is wrong or another packet logger that works. (Tried Etheral and i cant install the WinPac part due to me being on Windows XP Pro x64)

MyndFyre

Quote from: Savior on January 05, 2006, 12:47 PM
last night I tried to packet log war3.exe using WPE Pro .7a. For some reason it doesnt show up on the list so i cant get into it anymore. Any ideas on what is wrong or another packet logger that works. (Tried Etheral and i cant install the WinPac part due to me being on Windows XP Pro x64)
That may be the reason for your inability to packetlog with WPE as well.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

PaiD

Well I can packet log anything but the war3.exe. It doesnt show me the it from the list.

l2k-Shadow

Yeah War3 does not show up on the program list. You'll need a logger that actually logs the network card and does not hook itself to the program.. logger like ethereal.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Yegg

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on January 05, 2006, 04:52 PM
Yeah War3 does not show up on the program list. You'll need a logger that actually logs the network card and does not hook itself to the program.. logger like ethereal.

Then I guess this forces me to use Ethereal? I too remember not seeing war3.exe listed in the processes I could packet log when using WPE Pro. Are there any other, worthy, alternative softwares that log the network card, other than Ethereal?

Forged

Securityinfo() mask the proccess, compile that and launch war3 with it and you can use wpe

.model flat, stdcall
option casemap :none

include \masm32\include\windows.inc

include \masm32\include\user32.inc
include \masm32\include\kernel32.inc

includelib \masm32\lib\user32.lib
includelib \masm32\lib\kernel32.lib

.data
AppName  db "BoR0's Warcraft 1.20 Protection Remover", 0

MsgSucc  db "Successfully removed protection! Have fun!", 0
MsgErr   db "There was an error removing protection,", 13, 10,
            "check if War3.exe is in the same dir!", 0

FileName db "war3.exe", 0

NewByte  db 0C3h

MyDll    db "advapi32.dll", 0
MyFunc   db "SetSecurityInfo", 0

Startup STARTUPINFO <>
ProcessInfo PROCESS_INFORMATION <>

.data?
byteswritten dd ?

.code
start:
invoke CreateProcess, ADDR FileName, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, ADDR Startup, ADDR ProcessInfo

invoke LoadLibrary, ADDR MyDll
invoke GetProcAddress, eax, ADDR MyFunc
push eax

invoke Sleep, 10

pop eax

invoke WriteProcessMemory, ProcessInfo.hProcess, eax, ADDR NewByte, 1, byteswritten
cmp eax, 0
je @error

invoke MessageBox, 0, ADDR MsgSucc, ADDR AppName, MB_OK+MB_ICONINFORMATION

@end:
invoke ExitProcess,eax

@error:
invoke MessageBox, 0, ADDR MsgErr, ADDR AppName, MB_OK+MB_ICONERROR
jmp @end
end start
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

UserLoser

We don't have any private information regarding W3GM on BnetDocs anyway, so this might as well go to general BotDev.

This topic has been moved to Battle.net Bot Development.

http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?topic=13790.0

Yes, we do.  I have lots, very lots.  Just a while back Arta never got around to adding a W3GS section, btw, what's W3GM stand for?

topaz

RLY...?

FrOzeN

Quote from: UserLoser on January 04, 2006, 10:43 PM
Same reasons why there's no public Starcraft game bots out there
Define "game bots"?

I have about 4 (public) source codes to STAR/SEXP/W2BN Winbots. Which in a way could be modified to just idle in games etc..
~ FrOzeN

MyndFyre

Quote from: UserLoser on January 06, 2006, 12:12 AM
We don't have any private information regarding W3GM on BnetDocs anyway, so this might as well go to general BotDev.

This topic has been moved to Battle.net Bot Development.

http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?topic=13790.0

Yes, we do.  I have lots, very lots.  Just a while back Arta never got around to adding a W3GS section, btw, what's W3GM stand for?
Oops, I meant W3GP for Warcraft 3 Game Protocol.  I don't know where I got M from.  *shrug*

Regarding private information we have or don't have: we don't have any on BnetDocs, because (as you said) we don't have a section for it.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.