• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Difference Between Europe and the USA

Started by PaiD, December 21, 2005, 12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Explicit

Quote from: Warrior on December 21, 2005, 12:50 AM
I'd hit it.

What straight non-committed man wouldn't?  The European girl's body looks real petite.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Meh

We arte turning in to americans though so that sight will soon be extinct :'(.

WoOdTroll

Lucky for me Quebec girls are fucking stacked.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

shout

I am assuming everyone in Europe wears revealing clothing and has a great body?

Ishbar

without a doubt, Europe is so much more freelance, and people are much less conservative. Its not that they are sluts, its that sexuality is a common place and its no different than saying hello, but its got respectablility to it as well. Thats where americans are flawed, when we confront sexuality, its taboo, or awful, and sinful. We're children amongst nations much more mature in society.

topaz

Quote from: Ishbar on December 21, 2005, 09:43 PM
without a doubt, Europe is so much more freelance, and people are much less conservative. Its not that they are sluts, its that sexuality is a common place and its no different than saying hello, but its got respectablility to it as well. Thats where americans are flawed, when we confront sexuality, its taboo, or awful, and sinful. We're children amongst nations much more mature in society.

um... have you noticed how many people have aids?
RLY...?

Hitmen

Quote from: Topaz on December 22, 2005, 01:47 AM
Quote from: Ishbar on December 21, 2005, 09:43 PM

um... have you noticed how many people have aids?

Wanna go ride bikes?