• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Take them, if you so desire!

Started by rabbit, December 19, 2005, 10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

I'm done with Battle.Net programming.  It has lost its appeal to me.  Want some VB6 bots?  Here you go:
http://www.liquid-server.org/sources/

No support, comments, or anything, thus it sort of helps to at least know the language.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

QwertyMonster

Err, thanks? Pity your giving up with Battle.net Programming.. :-\

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Networks

Quote from: Saphire on December 19, 2005, 01:47 PM
Err, thanks? Pity your giving up with Battle.net Programming.. :-\

I praise the man. =) Good job Rabbit, it's a mighty feat.

Joe[x86]

Shh @ networks.

Thanks rabbit =)

EDIT -
Might want to take QuikBot down before Warrior starts ranting like the time I accidentally let Zycron get it. =p

EDIT -
Any chance you can zip them, so stuff like this doesn't happen?
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Warrior

Don't program bots anymore, leak away for all I care.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

FrOzeN

Quote from: Joe on December 19, 2005, 09:28 PM
EDIT -
Might want to take QuikBot down before Warrior starts ranting like the time I accidentally let Zycron get it. =p
Stranglely, I've had the source code to QuikBot for months. I don't know where I got it, but it's in my collection of random source codes. Maybe it was already leaked somewhere and I've picked it up? :-\
~ FrOzeN

Networks

Quote from: FrOzeN on December 19, 2005, 09:46 PM
Quote from: Joe on December 19, 2005, 09:28 PM
EDIT -
Stranglely, I've had the source code to QuikBot for months. I don't know where I got it, but it's in my collection of random source codes. Maybe it was already leaked somewhere and I've picked it up? :-\

That reminds me...I have like 2 billion source codes for battle.net alone, I should really delete that whole folder some day.

rabbit

Whatever.  QuikBot never even worked fully, so what's it matter?  It's up there cause it was so pretty :)

[edit]
Joe, why would I zip them when you could just wget them?

Joe[x86]

QuoteJoe, why would I zip them when you could just wget them?
Because, I don't have wget installed, and requesting each one individually wastes my bandwidth, and their not compressed, so yech. <3.

By the way, QB did work, just not well. =)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

rabbit

I said FULLY.  It connected and all, but it never became what we originally wanted it to.

Newby

Quitting programming for Battle.net must be a new fad.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

warz

rabbit

I've grown out of it.  I started 3 (4?) years ago, and it's starting to get boring now :\

Anyways, fad or not, I'm done.

Spht

Out of curiosity, why has battle.net programming lost appeal to you?  Is it because there aren't so many updates on the protocol being done as there used to?  Also, what are you programming for now?  Another game, community, company?

Battle.net has inspired me to learn more about programming, and I still find it a bit fun to do in my free time (as you probably noticed, I wrote another bot, but it took me 4 months to make whereas a couple years ago it'd probably take me a weekend to do the same thing).

Anyway, why did you wait until you "quit battle.net programming" to distribute these program sources?  Do they utilize everything you know about battle.net and are released finally now for others to learn off of because you're done learning about battle.net?