• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

OK f'd up little kid...I guess video games/TV is bad

Started by CrAz3D, December 17, 2005, 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

http://www.nbc5.com/education/5560797/detail.html?z=dp&dpswid=1167317&dppid=65195
You never heard about this stuff happenin back "in the day"...cause it didn't like it does now.
I assume that dad didn't keep his kid inline ever, too.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Tazo

Explicit

His dad must be one hell of a character if the boy felt he had to kill him just to avoid confrontation regarding failed classes.  I wonder if it was really necessary though to burn down the house along with all of the assets...this all could've been avoided if he had just done his work in school.

Not to be rude....but omgwtfz0rzwutagaynoob!!!
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

WoOdTroll

Personally I think its the fathers fault for leaving the gun accessible.

I say the cartoons, and games, kids watch or play now a days is whats wrong.

DarkMinion

QuoteHis dad must be one hell of a character if the boy felt he had to kill him just to avoid confrontation regarding failed classes.

Yeah, this kind of justification makes me want to vomit all over myself.

FrOzeN

Although it's not there fault, but I think the teachers which failed him would be thinking "Oh, shit!".
~ FrOzeN

WoOdTroll

Some kid found a rifle in his dads room, he didn;t know it was loaded. His dad was outside doing the grass, and the kid wanted to play a joke on him, so he went up to him, and pressed the trigger, and killed his dad.

My great grandpa had just made a barn, and bought a new tracker since he was a farmer, and that was his lifes work basically. Anyway, his granddaughters, went into the barn, and were playing with matches, and the whole thing just went on fire, you know how fast hay, and all that shit burns.

Dude had to watch his lifes dream, and work go down the drain because of two kids. I just felt like sharing that.

Kp

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 17, 2005, 08:57 PMI assume that dad didn't keep his kid inline ever, too.

Children, like trivial functions, should always be inlined (except when debugging).
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Falcon[anti-yL]

shout

Quote from: Kp on December 17, 2005, 11:18 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on December 17, 2005, 08:57 PMI assume that dad didn't keep his kid inline ever, too.

Children, like trivial functions, should always be inlined (except when debugging).

rofl

Meh

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 17, 2005, 09:40 PM
Personally I think its the fathers fault for leaving the gun accessible.
The gun was locked in the safe as required by Law I believe.

hismajesty

Networks

Ever think the kid was getting physically abused if he got bad grades? That'd make you kill your dad if it happened enough and none of us know the circumstances he was in.

I blame it ALL on the parents. No one is born a killer, it's how they are brought up.

Also I think it's safe to say he burned the house so it wouldn't seem like he killed his dad and perhaps the fire did.

Adron

Yeah, probably the father had threatened the kid with physical punishment if he did not do better in school. The kid should go free then, since he killed the father in the home, and there was a threat of physical violence. Probably had received physical violence before too. Clearly self-defence, or "Make my day".

hismajesty

Quote from: Networks on December 18, 2005, 11:30 AM
No one is born a killer, it's how they are brought up.

"Man, in his natural state, is warlike and brutish."

If that was the case (physical abuse, and it is a good reasoning) then I think he should still be punished (because it was pre-meditated, plus he tried to cover it up. PLUS he went to Taco-Bell after he did it, what sicko does that?) But maybe a lesser sentence?