• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Crips Co-founder Executed

Started by iago, December 13, 2005, 12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 13, 2005, 04:04 PM
He should apologize for all the murders/crimes across America that he's guilty by association for. Since he started a group (which may or may not have started with good intentions) which is responsible for countless crimes.

Yeah, and George Washington should apologize for all the bad things that have been done by the American government.  Since he started a group (which may or may not have started with good intentions) which is responsible for countless crimes. 

(I agree with you, the group sucks, but he can hardly be blamed for the actions of the members...)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Arta

Quote from: Topaz on December 13, 2005, 05:26 PM
You're telling me that if someone raped and murdered your entire family, you'd be cool with them staying in jail for the rest of their life?

Yes.

hismajesty

Quote from: Arta[vL] on December 13, 2005, 05:38 PM
You're telling me that if someone raped and murdered your entire family, you'd be cool with them staying in jail for the rest of their life?

Yes.

Bullshit.

MrRaza

Did anyone see the movie based on him? I found it interesting, but broing in some parts. I think he explains how the crips came to be, etc...

dxoigmn

You're telling me that if someone raped and murdered your entire family, you'd be cool with them staying in jail for the rest of their life? Perhaps a friend, someone who you love more than life itself, your kids, your spouse?

Yes. And I am very serious. I've told many people in my family that if I was ever to be murdered, I would not want my killer to be sentenced to death. Likewise, if anyone ever murdered or raped anyone in my family, I could forgive that person and only want them to be sentenced for life. If the pope can do it, I don't see why others can't.

CrAz3D

Quote from: dxoigmn on December 13, 2005, 07:15 PM
You're telling me that if someone raped and murdered your entire family, you'd be cool with them staying in jail for the rest of their life? Perhaps a friend, someone who you love more than life itself, your kids, your spouse?

Yes. And I am very serious. I've told many people in my family that if I was ever to be murdered, I would not want my killer to be sentenced to death. Likewise, if anyone ever murdered or raped anyone in my family, I could forgive that person and only want them to be sentenced for life. If the pope can do it, I don't see why others can't.
Could you forgive someone that murder your only child?

Anyways, I read a 'conspiracy' kinda thing about how the children's books could''ve been that.

-He randomly killed 4 people, goes to jail.  While in jail he devised a plan to have buddies stop a transport van & kill the guards.  After they got away they'd blow the van up.
-I guess there were multiple escape plans found from the guy
-There was MUCH suspicion about him organizing gang related activity from inside the prison
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Warrior

Word was he still had power on the streets from jail..no idea if his "change" was sincere.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Joe[x86]

While we're on the subject of hobbits.. (highlight) was Saruman killed by hobbit archery, or by a fatal punch in the throat by Grima Wormtongue?
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

MrRaza

I like the name Tookie damn it!

iago

Quote from: Joe on December 13, 2005, 08:20 PM
While we're on the subject of hobbits.. (highlight) was Saruman killed by hobbit archery, or by a fatal punch in the throat by Grima Wormtongue?
It's been long enough since the movie came out, if people haven't seen it too bad. 

iirc, he was killed by Wormtongue.  That would make for a better story, too :P

topaz

Also:

Leaving him to die of natural causes in a prison cell is much the same as state execution. Do you feel qualms about execution, but not about indirect murder? Leaving him alive would've given the chance to break out, get an appeal, etc. An individual such as he loose on the general population would be devestating, considering his crimes and track record.
RLY...?

iago

Quote from: Topaz on December 13, 2005, 08:51 PM
Also:

Leaving him to die of natural causes in a prison cell is much the same as state execution. Do you feel qualms about execution, but not about indirect murder? Leaving him alive would've given the chance to break out, get an appeal, etc. An individual such as he loose on the general population would be devestating, considering his crimes and track record.

Wouldn't it be terrible if he got an appeal, and they discovered he's not actually guilty of killing those people?

I'm against the use of the death penalty because it's too hypocritical.  It's a moral thing. 

iago

Quote from: Topaz on December 13, 2005, 09:06 PM
Quote from: iago on December 13, 2005, 09:04 PM
Wouldn't it be terrible if he got an appeal, and they discovered he's not actually guilty of killing those people?

I'm against the use of the death penalty because it's too hypocritical. It's a moral thing.

He's the co-founder of the Crips. What more is there to say?

Since when is there a law against organizing a group of people?

I don't support gangs at all, but saying that somebody should be murdered for something that they have the right to do (according to your constitution) makes little sense. 

dxoigmn

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 13, 2005, 07:59 PM
Could you forgive someone that murder your only child?

If and when I do have children, yes.

Quote from: Topaz on December 13, 2005, 08:42 PM
From this, I think its safe to draw the assumption that you've never lost a loved one to a murder.

What is your point?

Quote from: Topaz on December 13, 2005, 08:51 PM
Also:

Keywords being *natural causes*. Murder is killing with malice, so your whole "indirect murder" argument doesn't even make sense.

iago

Quote from: Topaz on December 14, 2005, 01:37 AM
You either haven't felt or don't understand the emotional pain, turmoil, and eventually, anger.

You're not allowed to say whether he deserves to live or not.

I'm not saying he didn't deserve to be punished.  When he broke the law, he should definitely be punished.  He should be punished for encouraging crime.  But getting together with a group of people is not illegal. 

|