• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Amazing Soccer Skills!

Started by Yegg, December 05, 2005, 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powered by nissan

Quote from: Invert on December 06, 2005, 05:30 PM
I play competitive soccer for a private league, I also watch the F.A. Premiere League and I know from what I have seen and experienced that what people can do on the field and what they can do off the field are two different things.
Invert and I have something in common  ;D I play soccer as well.  Who is your favortime team in the Premiership?  Manchester United has always been my favorite team and they are slowly catching up to Chelsea on top of the table..........but Chelsea has a great sqaud.  Anyway to say the least COOL VIDEO.

jigsaw

I do that with my nuts all day long

powered by nissan

Quote from: Yegg on December 06, 2005, 06:41 PM

Countries such as Spain, Mexico, which looks like what he might be, are heavily involved in soccer.
Soccer is highly regarded upon and worshiped in my native country Poland!  UEFA reported that Poland has the biggest case of soccer hooliganism  ;)

Grok

Yegg has a point.  I'm from USA which is very good at invading countries for all the wrong reasons.  So I am probably pretty good at it too.

Yegg

Quote from: powered by nissan on December 07, 2005, 12:18 AM
Quote from: Yegg on December 06, 2005, 06:41 PM

Countries such as Spain, Mexico, which looks like what he might be, are heavily involved in soccer.
Soccer is highly regarded upon and worshiped in my native country Poland!  UEFA reported that Poland has the biggest case of soccer hooliganism  ;)

I wasn't ready to list more than just a few countries that are crazy about soccer.

Invert

Yegg

Quote from: Invert on December 27, 2005, 12:41 PM
More Amazing "Soccer Skillz!"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4505462782975458603

Heh, this is the one I saw jus yesterday. I believe it was on the front google video page when I saw it.