• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BNLS account registration

Started by Spht, November 23, 2005, 01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spht

Seems BNLS database got erased.

PM me your BNLS account and password, and I'll re-add it sometime this weekend.

Sorc.Polgara

Do you know how that happened?

Accidentally hit the "Delete" button? ^_^;

Yegg

What is actually stored in the BNLS database? Just accounts and passwords?

Spht

Quote from: Sorc.Polgara on November 24, 2005, 04:43 PM
Do you know how that happened?

Accidentally hit the "Delete" button? ^_^;

There's no "Delete" button.

rabbit

Is there a Delete command/action?
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

QwertyMonster

LOL Owned! "shut up". ;D

Anyway, umm.. good job on losing all names on the database :P

Spht

Quote from: QwertyMonster on November 25, 2005, 05:19 PM
Anyway, umm.. good job on losing all names on the database :P

Happens.

I just added a bunch back.

rabbit

Was it an error in the software (unlikely, it probably would have surfaced sooner), or did somebody accidentally invoke a deletion routine?  I'm kind of curious...no names required.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

UserLoser.

Quote from: rabbit on November 25, 2005, 06:41 PM
Was it an error in the software (unlikely, it probably would have surfaced sooner), or did somebody accidentally invoke a deletion routine?  I'm kind of curious...no names required.

Nobody was around to invoke a "deletion routine" and it was probably something that happened due to somebody killing BNLS when messing around with it's secret goodies