• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Clan Ops Glitch!

Started by PaiD, November 06, 2005, 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystical

You don't need 10 bots to make a channel.
   You will be ipbanned instantly on clan creation if you don't know how to do it,  in witch Fact you have to have proxys to keep chief.
   You only need 2 bots to do it.

Its done and over with and well far passed, this was well showed to the public by someone that was watching us figure this out.

MyndFyre

Personally I appreciate the value of being able to make clans with down-level clients, but I think this is just going to prompt a Blizzard crackdown on bots.  :/
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

DeTaiLs

Quote from: MyndFyre on November 07, 2005, 10:44 AM
Personally I appreciate the value of being able to make clans with down-level clients, but I think this is just going to prompt a Blizzard crackdown on bots.  :/
I was thinking this I hope this does not cause battle net to start cracking down on 3rd party clients

Newby

Good riddance.

This'll make bots something difficult to write / obtain, hopefully. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Newby on November 07, 2005, 04:26 PM
Personally I appreciate the value of being able to make clans with down-level clients, but I think this is just going to prompt a Blizzard crackdown on bots. :/

Good riddance.

We've reverse-engineered every single thing they've thrown at us to a useable extent. We have some brilliant programmers here (Skywing, Grok, Adron, Arta, Yoni), probably smarter than Blizzard, especially in the reversing genre of the job. Do you seriously think they can stop all of us put together without drastic changes to the protocol, which would just end up breaking everything they already have and effectively putting a ton of bugs back into the system?
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

rabbit

Skywing isn't really....."around".
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Networks

Quote from: Joe on November 07, 2005, 05:12 PM
Personally I appreciate the value of being able to make clans with down-level clients, but I think this is just going to prompt a Blizzard crackdown on bots. :/

Good riddance.

We've reverse-engineered every single thing they've thrown at us to a useable extent. We have some brilliant programmers here (Skywing, Grok, Adron, Arta, Yoni), probably smarter than Blizzard, especially in the reversing genre of the job. Do you seriously think they can stop all of us put together without drastic changes to the protocol, which would just end up breaking everything they already have and effectively putting a ton of bugs back into the system?

Wow...Could you be sucking vL's dick any harder? (No offense, but good lord something had to be said)

Newby

Quote from: Joe on November 07, 2005, 05:12 PM

Good riddance.

Yes, because I see so many WoW bots.

Hint: don't brown nose.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Forged

Good riddance.

Why do you want to make bots hard to obtain?
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Joe[x86]

We don't, Blizzard will if this keeps up.

QuoteYes, because I see so many WoW bots.
Well, Joe & friends (who will not be disclosed) have gotten some serious progress. I'll admit it, WoW is coming slower than WAR3 did, but you'll get over it, seeing as how you don't own a WoW subscription and have absolutely NO room to complain. =)

Skywing

Joe[x86]

Hdx

Haha stupied blizzard and not fixing simple problems even tho they know about it...
[10:00:39.893] <PeterN.Support@Blizzard> Good morning all.
[10:01:17.612] <PeterN.Support@Blizzard> There are no updates on the clan channel issues yet I'm sorry.

:/
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

QwertyMonster

When Blizzard fix glitches, they just make more. Well they did last time. All those patches we went through! How exactly did somebody work this glitch out though? Funny, you must of been LOOKING for a glitch to-able to work it all out? I want to know how you exactly found out about it, whoever did.. :p

|