• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Clan Ops Glitch!

Started by PaiD, November 06, 2005, 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treason

Quote from: QwertyMonster on November 08, 2005, 12:41 PM
When Blizzard fix glitches, they just make more. Well they did last time. All those patches we went through! How exactly did somebody work this glitch out though? Funny, you must of been LOOKING for a glitch to-able to work it all out? I want to know how you exactly found out about it, whoever did.. :p

haha so true. I just want blizzard to fix the problem so all the clans will stop dieing.. it's getting kindof sad :)

DeTaiLs

When Blizzard fix glitches, they just make more. Well they did last time. All those patches we went through! How exactly did somebody work this glitch out though? Funny, you must of been LOOKING for a glitch to-able to work it all out? I want to know how you exactly found out about it, whoever did.. :p
lol this is true blizzard causes more problems when they patch but this is such a easy server fix if they mess this up they need to be slapped.

edit: wow b.net must be fixing this problem faster then I though I just got this message.
[3:32:24 PM] Broadcast: This Battle.net server is going down for maintenance.  Please connect to another server.

Yegg

"[15:32:46]  Server broadcast: This Battle.net server is going down for maintenance.  Please connect to another server."

This update didn't seem to affect my non-BNLS bots.

Forged

Quote from: Joe on November 08, 2005, 09:13 AM
We don't, Blizzard will if this keeps up.

I guess you missed this part then....

"This'll make bots something difficult to write / obtain, hopefully"
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Joe[x86]

oh, yeah, well thats just newby =p
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Newby

Probably using a bot and accidentally sent the invite as a Starcraft client, found that it didn't disconnect him outright (or maybe it did), and he wanted to see if it'd work if he finished the invitation / creation...?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Newby on November 08, 2005, 04:30 PM

Probably using a bot and accidentally sent the invite as a Starcraft client, found that it didn't disconnect him outright (or maybe it did), and he wanted to see if it'd work if he finished the invitation / creation...?

Maybe. Well i hope Blizzard fix it and don't cause any MORE glitches. *sigh* :P

rabbit

Quote from: Skywing on November 08, 2005, 10:35 AM
Quote from: rabbit on November 07, 2005, 05:18 PM
Skywing isn't really....."around".
Oh?
Yes.  You check in every now and then, but you're not here every week making post(s) likes most of the other regulars.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Forged

Quote from: Joe on November 08, 2005, 04:26 PM

I realize that, which is why the question was directed at him and was about a comment he made.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Newby

Quote from: Forged on November 09, 2005, 11:36 PM

I realize that, which is why the question was directed at him and was about a comment he made.

Well, if you go on Battle.net, half the morons on it shouldn't be able to use a bot...

It would be nice if you had to have half a brain to use a bot.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Forged

Quote from: Newby on November 10, 2005, 04:07 PM
Quote from: Forged on November 09, 2005, 11:36 PM

Well, if you go on Battle.net, half the morons on it shouldn't be able to use a bot...

I have 8/16 of a brain, does that count?

effect

Not that the majority of you who posted in this thread could write a battle.net bot if they so happened to patch stuff up and nobody realeased source code publically ::)
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

Eternal

What's a bot?

;)
^-----silly Brit
-----------------------------
www.brimd.com

|