• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Sharing a printer

Started by CrAz3D, November 01, 2005, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Freakin Windows & its corrupt files!  I gave up, I installed the printer on my laptop & am just gonna have to plug it in everytime I guess.  Downside is that there is no longer a printer on our desktop...servers my stupid sister right, i dont know why, but it does
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Charlie

Lmao, did you try calling the manufactor of the Printer? They could probably tell you whats wrong with it. Tech support is sexeh. Lol  ::)

CrAz3D

Its installed on the desktop now, I just cant get my laptop onto the wireless network i setup on the desktop, I guess.  Ran the network wizard & the wireless network wizard (only step I skipped here was plugging the USBflash drive into the internet device as I dont have a usb port on the router)
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Charlie

Did you ever get it fixed crazed? To where it works on both, I got a new friend that knows alot about that kinda stuff and I'll ask him

CrAz3D

I installed it on both, however, I cannot find it over the wireless network
(ré-bun-dance)