• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Connections to b.net with proxies

Started by Achilles(DE), October 18, 2005, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Achilles(DE)

Where can I read up on connecting to b.net with proxies?

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Achilles(DE)

My fault, let me re-phrase my question.

Where can I read up on programming my bot to connect to b.net with proxies.

Explicit

He's hinting for you to search through the forums.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Achilles(DE)

And Im hinting that I DID and that I need another source...although if I missed something..it would be greatly appreciated if someone would let me know where it is...hmmm....Now..If you find something..you can say in BIG letters YOU D.U.M.B.A.S.S       Deal? Kay! ^.^

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Explicit

I stumbled upon five different threads on the topic of implementing proxy support, but for the most useful ones:

LoRd[nK] provides a link for the protocols, so to make things easier on yourself, read through it.

And here, Tuberload provides a tutorial.

Quote from: Achilles(DE) on October 18, 2005, 08:15 PM
Now..If you find something..you can say in BIG letters YOU D.U.M.B.A.S.S Deal? Kay! ^.^

YOU DUMBASS! Now was that so hard?

Achilles(DE)

MyndFyre

Quote from: Achilles(DE) on October 19, 2005, 08:20 PM
^.^

<---Dumbass
Hrm.  My respect for you instantly shot up.  Most people wouldn't admit it when they do something like that.  GJ.  +1 (except there's no more karma here  :o )

Explicit

What was the reason behind dispensing the karma anyway?

MyndFyre

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on October 19, 2005, 10:37 PM
What was the reason behind dispensing the karma anyway?
Stupid people.  (Isn't that the reason behind ANYTHING?)

Example: stupid people don't know how to drink coffee without burning themselves.
Result: McDonald's is sued for US$2.9mil and has to put "HOT COFFEE" on all of their cups.

Spilled

Regarding the topic, and not the McDonalds coffee, which I personally find amusing. I started a post on this topic not too long ago found here.
http://forum.valhallalegends.com/phpbbs/index.php?topic=12767.0

It's pretty easy since I posted the working code, but feel free to PM me or post back as I will continue to check back.
Goodluck!