Started by Invert, October 12, 2005, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Explicit

Quote from: Topaz on October 27, 2005, 05:18 PM
/prays for SC2

* Explicit[nK] prays also.
SC2 would take over my life, literally.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

WoOdTroll

* WoOdTroll prays also.

I'd lose a few days sleep playing it for sure.

I don't know why... But for every game before I play online, I do the campaigns first.

Joe[x86]

Stealth, they ended the story line at the end of Diablo as well. Maybe it was mentioned in Hellfire, but IIRC, there was no reference to him plunging the soulshard into his own head until the Diablo II Introduction.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

rabbit

Quote from: Stealth on October 27, 2005, 12:44 PM
Quote from: Invert on October 26, 2005, 09:06 PM
It could be for D3 or it could be for the new WoW expansion. I would not think it's for StarCraft Ghost since it's a console game.

What if it's a MMO? Would that still be beating a dead horse? What if it will be an RTS?

Who knows, this is just a good rumor and it might not even be D3.

The dead horse IMO is the storyline. It would be difficult -- albeit clearly not impossible -- for Blizzard to pack any more story into the D2 universe IMO, since they wrapped it up so nicely over the first 2 games and their expansions.
They could let you play the bad guys..........
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Explicit

Quote from: rabbit on October 27, 2005, 10:14 PM
Quote from: Stealth on October 27, 2005, 12:44 PM
Quote from: Invert on October 26, 2005, 09:06 PM
It could be for D3 or it could be for the new WoW expansion. I would not think it's for StarCraft Ghost since it's a console game.

What if it's a MMO? Would that still be beating a dead horse? What if it will be an RTS?

Who knows, this is just a good rumor and it might not even be D3.

The dead horse IMO is the storyline. It would be difficult -- albeit clearly not impossible -- for Blizzard to pack any more story into the D2 universe IMO, since they wrapped it up so nicely over the first 2 games and their expansions.
They could let you play the bad guys..........

And what? PK anything that resembles a human? :P
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Forged

Quote from: Joe on October 27, 2005, 09:46 PM
Stealth, they ended the story line at the end of Diablo as well. Maybe it was mentioned in Hellfire, but IIRC, there was no reference to him plunging the soulshard into his own head until the Diablo II Introduction.

Granted I haven't played D1 in like 4 years, but irc the main char stuck the soulstone in his head at the end of the game.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Hitmen

Quote from: Forged on October 28, 2005, 01:29 AM

Granted I haven't played D1 in like 4 years, but irc the main char stuck the soulstone in his head at the end of the game.
Yup, right after you kill Diablo.

l)ragon

The ending video in d1 shows him jamming the shard into his skull, if you look at images of diablo in d2 you can see that shard still is stuck there.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

WoOdTroll

The soulstone was a bit, big. I don't know how he survived that, like half a cannon ball going half way into your brain, must of felt something tingle.

Then again its a game...Anythings possible.

But hey, I don't remember baals soulstone being destroyed at hellforge... or was it? I havent played diablo for a good year or two now. All I remember is Tyrael destroying the World Stone or w/e it was.

Naem

Well, it looks like this rumor didn't turn out very well...
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

Tazo

yea thanks a lot invert  :P

Invert

Quote from: Naem on November 02, 2005, 12:18 PM
Well, it looks like this rumor didn't turn out very well...

What can I say, I warned everybody.

[18:12:17] <Invert> Flameboy, that pic of D3 is old
[18:12:35] <Invert> it was not made by Blizzard
[18:12:53] <Invert> So much for your Blizzard connection, lol
[18:34:44] <flameboy> bah
[18:34:56] <flameboy> it didnt get announced at blizzcon, but that betacard is for d3
[18:34:58] <flameboy> i promise :-p
[18:35:09] <flameboy> ive got multiple people telling me now
[18:47:23] <Invert> Dude
[18:47:33] <Invert> That beta card was for the WoW xp

Joe[x86]

Something suddenly reminds me that I never actually killed Diablo. Hm.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

WoOdTroll

LOL Flameboy as your source. No wonder.

|