• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

GT-R Prototype

Started by UserLoser., October 10, 2005, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitmen

Quote from: Akamas on October 11, 2005, 05:50 PM
Looks like a piece of crap.
Agreed. I have no idea who comes up with these abortions of car designs that are comming out these days.

Explicit

All a matter of personal preference.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

EpicOfTimeWasted

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on October 10, 2005, 06:13 PM
Quote from: EpicOfTimeWasted on October 10, 2005, 05:00 PM
Quote from: UserLoser on October 10, 2005, 02:24 PM
Get ready to eat some more shit Ford

As entertaining as the Linux/Windows zealots can be, it's a thousand times more entertaining to watch the car zealots go at it.  What is so great about this car (or bad about Fords) that it's going to make Ford eat shit?

As for looking like a Ford GT... I would wager that you've never actually SEEN a Ford GT if you think those two cars look alike.
Cause that car will own whatever Ford makes.

Stupid me for expecting an intelligent answer, rather than the mindless zealot shit that I actually got.

UserLoser.

Word has it that this thing will eat Z06's and 911's alive ;)

More pics here

CrAz3D

It might be fast, but until I see specs its just another sports car.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

UserLoser.

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 19, 2005, 04:16 PM
It might be fast, but until I see specs its just another sports car.

yeah, as i said it's just word going around..no specs are out yet

CrAz3D

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/nissan_skyline.asp
http://www.z06vette.com/01.php
Hmm, looks like the older ones have like, uhm, 0 horse power compared to the vettes of that time period.

2001 Z06 > 99 Skyline according to what I just read.

Better power to weight ratio too, like by 5 lbs.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Hitmen

Quote from: powered by nissan on October 20, 2005, 12:32 AM
The level of performance set forth by this vechicle will be so colossal, it will create a large void for which the other manufactures will have to catch up.  Not many cars will match the GTR's power and potential.   The Skyline GTR will always be remembered from the first time it took Fuji in 1971.  Now this GTR will write itself into a second part of history, a history of one of the greatest  supercars made.  Me being a Nissan enthusiast when the GTR gets released in the USA I will go to the Nissan dealership, take a towel and start bowing by this car in front of the dealership employess.

just powered by nissan's  .02 cents

Oh yeah..! Well this car that costs over a million dollars would totally kick its ass. And it eats up 5 liters of gas a minute when you push it to the limit, which gives it extra points!

CrAz3D

I don't understand how a car with less power & a worse power to weight ratio can beat something better than itself unless it is just the drivers that screwed up.  (scenario being a straight line).
(ré-bun-dance)

Mitosis

UserLoser.

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 20, 2005, 12:53 AM
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/nissan_skyline.asp
http://www.z06vette.com/01.php
Hmm, looks like the older ones have like, uhm, 0 horse power compared to the vettes of that time period.

2001 Z06 > 99 Skyline according to what I just read.

Better power to weight ratio too, like by 5 lbs.

Ok, I'm talking about this car, which is an 06?  Not a '99?  That's like saying "hey this pepsi made yesterday tastes better than the one made 4 years ago"

CrAz3D

I was comparing a 99 Skyline GTR to a 2001 Z06, its the closest comparison I made since the new one is still a proto type.  If the older one wasn't as powerful as the older vetter what guarntees that the new one will be more powerful than the new vette?
(ré-bun-dance)

Vicious

I want one.  :D It reminds me of the bat mobile, haha.

David

90% of the prototypes you see never make it to the production line...but the way I see it.

http://www.supercars.net/cars/3077.html

http://www.supercars.net/cars/702.html

Get ready to eat some more shit Nissan.
Quote from: l]ante on March 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
You learned 8 languages in 8 months?
Geez, go code a life.

UserLoser.

Uh, one of those is from 1994 and other is this year..so how can I get ready? Idiot.  But still a prototype?  Hmm.  David, you're just stupid, go away.  This thread demonstrates how much of an idiot you are making no point at all but wanting attention.  This thing is already coming to the states and it'll be here in the not too distant future.

Rumored that the new GTR is going to have a 3.7 liter VQ series engine w/ twin-turbo, 7-speed transmission, 450hp, AWD, too.  3900lbs for that Shelby and it's RWD?  Jesus christ, that's a land boat.  Let's put it this way:  off the line AWD launch > RWD launch anyday.  That thing is heavy as hell, and the GTR is twin-turboed...So that means the horsepower for both these mean shit, just like it does for any car vs any car... Bitch, please...

Edit: hahaha that Shelby is only a concept.  Stop trying to win a battle you can't win with cars that don't/might not even exist

|