• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

College Inquiry

Started by Networks, October 09, 2005, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Networks

Quote from: MyndFyre on October 11, 2005, 08:14 PM
Can't beat the in-state tuition either, Networks. :P

Haha, Yeah, if I went to ASU, UofA, or NAU I'd be going for free on the AIMS scholarship :P (Board and room not included of course). My prospects are going out of state and away from my parents. Georgia Tech is ranked 4 - 6ish in Engineering, right below MIT, Stanford, etc. It's a good school and hell I get to meet maddox and a bunch of other geeks. w00t.

However if I don't make it to the my top choices I may just go to ASU and live in the dorms even though it'd be more expensive for my parents since my house is only 15 - 30 minutes away from ASU. I COULD go for engineering there, it's a pretty competetive program they have there, it's just not ranked amongst the best.

CrAz3D

Too bad there are like 0.0001% of professional musicians that can make that kind of money.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Can you imagine making that much in one night? I wonder what he's doing with it right now...
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Hitmen

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on October 11, 2005, 08:49 PM
Can you imagine making that much in one night? I wonder what he's doing with it right now...

Explicit

That reminds me of Ducktales with Scrooge McDuck and his vault full of pennies.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Lenny

Quote from: Networks on October 11, 2005, 08:35 PM
Quote from: MyndFyre on October 11, 2005, 08:14 PM
Can't beat the in-state tuition either, Networks. :P

Haha, Yeah, if I went to ASU, UofA, or NAU I'd be going for free on the AIMS scholarship :P (Board and room not included of course). My prospects are going out of state and away from my parents. Georgia Tech is ranked 4 - 6ish in Engineering, right below MIT, Stanford, etc. It's a good school and hell I get to meet maddox and a bunch of other geeks. w00t.

However if I don't make it to the my top choices I may just go to ASU and live in the dorms even though it'd be more expensive for my parents since my house is only 15 - 30 minutes away from ASU. I COULD go for engineering there, it's a pretty competetive program they have there, it's just not ranked amongst the best.

Cooper Union has something like that.  Full tuition scholarship if you get in.  And it's a top engineering school (ranked just below MIT/Stanford)...

The only catch is getting in  ;)  One of the most selective colleges in the country.
The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

quasi-modo

AUBURN UNIVERSITY

I obviously attend auburn, I am majoring in computer engineering.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

|